The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employer Reviews

glamorous
Customer Service Agent/Operations Lead, Duties (Former Employee), seattleMarch 10, 2014
I did like this airline however it was just the environment.
they take care of their employee
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 29, 2013
its great company to work. I am looking forward to work for this company.
Fun Place
Executive Team Leader (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYAugust 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: very long hours
Emirates Lounge was a fun place. Met many different people like Beyoncé, Neil Armstrong an many people of the Arabic royalty
High paced and never a dull moment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaMarch 20, 2013
Emirates pushes you to improve in all aspects of your career. It is a very high paced company that will help you maximize your skills.
excellent effort emirates doing to grow up
senior service agent (Current Employee), al tawasul bldng oasis siliconJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free and reduced tickets, family visas .....
Cons: long working hours with night shifts
actually i was proud to be one of the emirates airline company staff ,really i enjoyed to work there i learned a lot, from that place plus i was so happy to talk and serve my customers or passengers with full customer service experience and also i was assisting others ,like travel agents....etc .i was working with a big team on the floor .but i decide – more... to leave the call center because it becomes so hard for me to use the headset so for this reason i resigned .

iam looking for another carriere and i'm ready to challenge , i think that fly dubai it has the good and the convient aspect to do this

and use the full experience for 6 years with emirates airline to develop and work together as a team for fly dubai . so iam ready for the challenge again – less
good
Pros: free and reduced tickets, family visas .....
Cons: long working hours with night shifts

Good work
Lead Technician (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 4, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no stability, fast layoffs.
Great company to work for but lately they havebeen forgetting all about employees. Hire them from different jobs and then laying off in few months. Other words just for a short term they hire people without letting them know.
the best place to work and enhoy meeting different culture
senior officer (Former Employee), DXBDecember 11, 2011
Pros: free tickets, discount tickets on other airlines
Cons: working during public holiday
It was an honor for me to work with such a poineer airlines not only in the Middle East
WIDE RANGE OF EXPIRIENCE
CONCERGE HOSTESS (Current Employee), TERMINAL -3 EMIRATES AIRLINESAugust 24, 2011
Pros: appreciation at work, recognition
Cons: delay of leave pproval
Provision of work but no great and flexible room to grow career wise
Great way to work and travel
cabin crew (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: fantastic salary
Cons: long hours
A very demanding job physically and mentally, meeting new crew on every flight and dealing with crew from all walks of life, with different work ethics and ways of handling situations. setting up of the aircraft and boarding passengers is time consuming and demanding in itself, and serving the meals during the flight takes a lot of preparation.
The – more... hardest part of the job is being away from your family.
The best part of the job is being able to explore new cities all across the world. – less
company near from the airport with a lot of employment service is good
Flight Preparation (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: tbreak
Cons: 30minutes
I have a checklist for the daily tasks that I made up myself,i wake up early to avoid late for my job what i've learned from my previous and present work i learned how to managed myself to discipline my time to communicate other people.My co workers i learned how to cooperate with them as long as the work is not yet finish i did not escape and then – more... the hardest part of my job when sometimes pick hours a lot of customer.but a lot of enjoyable because you will entertain a customer with a smile you can go with your friends.. – less
its not a fun place to work
assistant cook (Current Employee), dubaiSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunc, dinner and breakfast
Cons: long hours and sometimes no off
in typical day at work i just prepare meat orders because i work in a butchery area i.e poultry section
in this place i hav learned different types of meat,ways of cutting meat into different styles,ways of preserving the meat and also i have undergone hygien training.
the management of this place is not that good
i cop well with my co-workers because – more... they are friendly and helpfull
the hardest part of this job is when am forced to work sometimes 13 hours a day and sometimes also without off during the week
and the most enjoyable part of the job am still trying to figure out because i have never enjoyed my self. – less
Productive and Fun workplace with lot of Air travel benefits.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: busy scheadules
Everyday was an unique opportunity to discover new this of the world, new cultures, new costumes.
Emirates gave me great opportunities to learn and develop while seeing the world. The training program provided by Emirates is fantastic... Safety, First Aid and Services.

I had the opportunity to work with over 100 different nationalities. This learnt – more... me how different cultures live and to respect different cultures beliefs and values.

I had a lot of enjoyable part to my job, from travelling the world to living in Dubai but I would have to say my most satisfying part was making a flight comfortable and enjoyable for our customers – less
minimum tension although non stop work
Senior Customer Sales & Service Agent (Former Employee), DubaiSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: airline ticket benefits
Cons: round the clock shifts
log in for your shift and answer calls nonstop for 8hrs 30mins, with 10/30/10 scheduled breaks in between...

working for an airline such as Emirates is advantage in everyway...having so many different nationalities/cultures working around lets you learn about them as well..and with many opportunities given to learn about other departments and to gain – more... our own knowledge there is always something new to learn / know about...

i guess your colleagues / management are your family away from home

answering calls nonstop, cos most of the days its a repeat of the previous day

its a MUST that we do our best to log OFF exactly 8.30hrs after our shift, and my works done:) – less
excellent airlines
Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
The best airline I have worked so far
Very dynamic engineering team
very healthy management
safety working place and good food
Team member (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: long hours
When flights is full load we encounter a hectic time of work,i've learned to have a long patience and strong personality being with the different moods of people or different nationality as well.managements are good but ofcourse not deffinitely perfect.the hardest part of the job is when you assigned in the men's work wherein lifting more or less 10 – more... kg of those equipment and reflenishing all items the whole 12 hours of work and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you find yourself working hard the whole day and in the end of the duty you have a good place to take your rest (accomodation). – less
The Emirates Group, Dubai, UAE
Temporary Secretary (Former Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: no perks for temporary staff
This was a temporary position - worked in different departments of Emirates Airlines and could not get permanent due to 9/11 as all employment was frozen.
Learning new cultures
CATERING ASSISTANT (INFLIGHT CATERING STORE) (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free tea break
Cons: short breaks
EKFC is a very big company talking of the size and output. With more than 5000 staff from several different nationalities and cultures.
Productive and Fun workplace
Business Analyst IT (Current Employee), dubaiSeptember 1, 2014
Productive and Fun workplace with lot of Air travel benefits.
Rewards hard working people
its niceto work here
WAITER (Current Employee), Dubai, DUAugust 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 8 hours duty time
every day you can interact with people all over the world
learned how to handle different peoples coming from different culture,religion,life style.
our management is the biggest company accommodating many staff all over the world and managing well without any problems
fun to work with co workers
love to serve peoples.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos