The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work for while looking to leave the industry
Airport Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYAugust 4, 2015
The best incentive of working for the Emirates Group is the benefits package. The medical benefits are very desirable and the pay is among the best in the industry. The downside is the management culture that fails to provide support to their employees.
Pros
compensation package
Cons
poor management, politics.
Here is good productive environment . We have a lot of fun here .
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emirates Flight Catering (Supply chain department)July 26, 2015
Emirates Flight Catering is a leading company of UAE which provides catering services to Emirates Airlines . It is famous for providing better and time to time services without any delay . Here i got a lot of knowledge and good experience .
But i want to explore my career and make my future better . For this purpose i want to get a new challenge , which make my future financial better and comfortable .
Pros
Free Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner and Tea breaks .
Cons
Long Hours
great place to work
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJuly 23, 2015
Emirates Airlines is a fun company to work for. You meet great people everyday, you gain great insight on what it takes to run a multi million dollar company.
Great organization
Senior Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 27, 2015
Liked working here. Good place to work.
Career advancement is high and internal candidates are given opportunities to grow.
High motivation factor. Employee wellness is high
Pros
Progressive
Cons
Na
Professional Workplace with a lot of responsibilites
Passenger Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2014
Very good place to work at. A lot of responsibilities, attention to details, heavy on customer service skills.
Very fast paced place to work
Senior Ticketing Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2014
A typical day at work, mmmmm, lets see; there is no typical day at work. Everyday is different and I learned how to deal with it for what it is. The day is going to happen whether I'm ready or not so I have to deal with it as it comes. Take a deep breath and keep going.
Having managers that are there for me when I need them and are willing to back me up is a real A+.
Co workers that are team players makes life much easier. Being there for each other when it really counts. Having a strong team makes my work life comfortable.

The hardest part of my job is dealing with uncomfortable situations but yet its a part of the job and and it has to be dealt with in the best way as it will happen in everyday life. A irate customer, a difficult phone call, a delayed flight has to be dealt with, using tact and empathy.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done well and achieving the ultimate success rate. Going the extra mile and getting a happy customer.
Pros
Travel benefits, excellent health plan
Cons
Irregular hours
glamorous
Customer Service Agent/Operations Lead, Duties (Former Employee) –  seattleMarch 10, 2014
I did like this airline however it was just the environment.
they take care of their employee
Airport Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 29, 2013
its great company to work. I am looking forward to work for this company.
Fun Place
Executive Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYAugust 23, 2013
Emirates Lounge was a fun place. Met many different people like Beyoncé, Neil Armstrong an many people of the Arabic royalty
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
very long hours
High paced and never a dull moment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaMarch 20, 2013
Emirates pushes you to improve in all aspects of your career. It is a very high paced company that will help you maximize your skills.
good
senior service agent (Current Employee) –  al tawasul bldng oasis siliconJanuary 22, 2013
actually i was proud to be one of the emirates airline company staff ,really i enjoyed to work there i learned a lot, from that place plus i was so happy to talk and serve my customers or passengers with full customer service experience and also i was assisting others ,like travel agents....etc .i was working with a big team on the floor .but i decide to leave the call center because it becomes so hard for me to use the headset so for this reason i resigned .

iam looking for another carriere and i'm ready to challenge , i think that fly dubai it has the good and the convient aspect to do this

and use the full experience for 6 years with emirates airline to develop and work together as a team for fly dubai . so iam ready for the challenge again
Pros
free and reduced tickets, family visas .....
Cons
long working hours with night shifts
Good work
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 4, 2012
Great company to work for but lately they havebeen forgetting all about employees. Hire them from different jobs and then laying off in few months. Other words just for a short term they hire people without letting them know.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no stability, fast layoffs.
the best place to work and enhoy meeting different culture
senior officer (Former Employee) –  DXBDecember 11, 2011
It was an honor for me to work with such a poineer airlines not only in the Middle East
Pros
free tickets, discount tickets on other airlines
Cons
working during public holiday
Wide range of expirience
CONCERGE HOSTESS (Current Employee) –  TERMINAL -3 EMIRATES AIRLINESAugust 24, 2011
Provision of work but no great and flexible room to grow career wise
Pros
appreciation at work, recognition
Cons
delay of leave pproval