The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employer Reviews

senior cabin crew, executive sales
Senior flight attendant (Former Employee), dubaiApril 24, 2012
As a cabin crew member well groomed I participate in the pre flight briefing
Meet the safety security and first aid requirements and fit to fly
Discuss the service flow, have the knowledge to promote the company products
On board the aircraft I check the safety equipments, conduct a thorough security check
And pass it on to the senior, establish the – more... catering and beverages according to the menu
With the caterers, revise priorities to meet changing requirements, check the ovens are working
The toilets are replenished and cleaned, the magazines in the seat pocket are updated
Present at the door to welcome customers, escort elderly and children to their seats
Direct the customers to their seats ensure that all hand baggage are properly stowed
The hat racks are closed properly. conduct hot or cold towels to customers as required
Make a passenger announcement on behalf of the captain and the rest of the crew
After takeoff distribute the menus and conduct the service as per the company standards
In a long haul flight after the service, a round of drinks would be offered every twenty minutes
Monitor the cabin, answer the call bells, built rapport with customers by initiating conversations
Offer alternate solutions where appropriate, deal with difficult customers skillfully and appropriately
Take feedback from customers; ensure that the customer expectation and needs are met
Give first aid where necessary, check on the flight deck crew regularly, and feed them (hot coffee)
Complete paper work, voyage reports including any defected item on board
Present at the door to greet customers when disembarking, final security check to the cabin
Collect head sets. – less
Working for top 8 airlines in the world was an honor.
CABIN CREW (Former Employee), DUBAIFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: salary, flight hours; medical insurance; bonus, accomodation and transportation provided
Cons: short breaks
Emirates was like a dream came true, was an honor to work for such a great company and get to see so many amazing places.I worked with people from all over the world providing them with the best service on board.
Emirates Airlines treat customers as 'stars', giving each one a unique experience that creates magic in their personal lives.
HR Specialist (Business Psychology) (Former Employee), Dubai, UAEJanuary 26, 2012
Emirates is one of the fastest growing airline in the world. They have a unique blend of personalities and cultures from A - Z countries, they are successful because they celebrate their differences to create a winning team.
the best place to work and enhoy meeting different culture
senior officer (Former Employee), DXBDecember 11, 2011
Pros: free tickets, discount tickets on other airlines
Cons: working during public holiday
It was an honor for me to work with such a poineer airlines not only in the Middle East
AIrline of the world
H R Coordinator (Former Employee), Dubai, U.A.E.November 16, 2011
Pros: self development
Cons: you lose the moment you shift focus or are weak
Emirates takes pride in being one of the world's leading airline, as an employee, you feel proud too. Working with Emirates has been a wonderful experience. It keeps up and ahead, of it's times, giving it's competitors, a very tough fight.
WIDE RANGE OF EXPIRIENCE
CONCERGE HOSTESS (Current Employee), TERMINAL -3 EMIRATES AIRLINESAugust 24, 2011
Pros: appreciation at work, recognition
Cons: delay of leave pproval
Provision of work but no great and flexible room to grow career wise
easy to work living like family
emirates flight catering as store assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJuly 7, 2014
everything is fine in our catering company but i am willing to more responsible and more learn
A very healthy environment to built a career.
Admin Officer / Resource Planner (Former Employee), DubaiJuly 6, 2014
Competitive.
Variable training programs for self development.
Focus on team work.
Busy and hazardous warehouse
CARGO HANDLING ASSISTANT (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 3, 2014
Everyday is a busy day in Operations. No specific time for breaks and you would not notice the time is running so fast and 12 hrs of shift is not enough for the day

I have leared to interact and understand different cultures and languages

My co workers are friendly and playful sometimes making our shifts an enjoyable one

The hardest part of the job – more... is working on a 12 long hrs duty in a shifting schedule (0900-2100H and 2100-0900H) and they require staff also to come on day offs which makes it really toxic and stressful.

The most enjoyable part of the job actually is meeting different people and seeing different kinds of shipments especially those which I am not familiar of – less
Good employer to work with
Revenue Accounts Officer (Current Employee), DubaiJuly 2, 2014
Pros: well recognition
Cons: low salaries
A health work environment. A highly prestigious employer. Widely respected. Wonderful working hours
Work like a slave and you'll live like a queen!!! ;)
team member (Current Employee), dubai, UAEJune 20, 2014
Cons: long hours
Everyday im working 12 hours, I've learn in my jobs before till now is the time management specially im working in catering of airlines i need to finish in the right time my own flight. The hardest for me is when your boss giving you attention, I enjoy my work as well!
TIME MANAGEMENT,PROFESSIONALISM AND FUN AT WORK
cabin crew (Current Employee), DUBAIJune 19, 2014
wake up at anytime of the day prepare to kick start my day,meet new collegues almost every flight and new passangers of different cultures.

i have learned to always take time and think before making a conclusion.

Working with a multinationaled airlines where we have collegues from all over and one has to adjust him or herself to fit in the same level – more... since we need each other as a team.

hardest part of my job is time zones since we travel all over the world.
Most enjoyable part is meeting new people everyday and learning something new have time to chat with the customers after or during the service.
Time management is what one has to keep in mind,yes you have to ensure that the customers comfort is taken care of and still have to keep in mind the safety of our customers and ourselves. – less
Exciting and dynamic workplace
Business Planning and Development Specialist (Current Employee), DubaiJune 18, 2014
Fast growing airline, lots of challenges, nice corporate culture, very cosmopolitan staff, good working hours.
im a goal oriented person to serve the various tasks being delegated and follows instructions analytically
Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUJune 16, 2014
Pros: free transportation and meal allowance
Cons: full time
I'm currently working as an Administration Assistant for 06 years at Dubai International Airport. My work is related by Implementing and manages all aspects of the menu entries. Perform physical inventory and keep records of stocks. Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence. – more... Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls. Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
I learned lots of ideas of my work which enhance my career, meets different people. The hardest part of the job which I've experience is once you made a mistakes then you need to solve it so it will not create an issue. – less
great place to work with.
Professional Waiter ( F&B ) (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 10, 2014
I was working in the business class lounge and most of the time i met with different kinds of nationality.and part of that it makes me feel become more productive in a way that id be able to talk to them and serving them in a good manners and conduct.
Very Productive and Interesting
Cargo Hub Operations Controller - Since (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJune 10, 2014
Pros: wonderful and amazing
Cons: wather
Many flights were not updated due to system error thus answering numerous phone calls on a single day, learned the local culture and unlearned subjects. Many aircraft were delayed due to bad weather (FOG) thus could not breathe till the job was done. On this particular day all staff stood together to tackle the crisis that was very enjoyable day.
Customer service focused and multi faceted
Crew member (Former Employee), Dubai UAEJune 2, 2014
Pros: travelling the world while being payed
Cons: disrupted sleep patterns, stressful, stunted capability to progress
As a crew member for the worlds leading airline, your working
day is truly unlike any other.A typical day could be a 2am
wake up,a bus journey to the Emirates headquarters alongside
the airport followed by security screening and a briefing. This will have been the first time you have met many of this new team of
co workers. Flight crew hive specifics – more... on flight duration, altitude and
any weather we may encounter. Once on board it is then your job to
provide the worlds best in flight experience to upwards of 300 passengers for a flight that may be as long as 16 hours. Skills such as First aid, to security training to creating your own service style were attained by me. Truly a life experience and has moulded me in to a multi talented and cultured individual. – less
serious in work time and fun in break time............
WORKED IN IBM AS AN CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), DubaiMay 31, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
I learnt how to work in discipline and maintain pantuality........
how to work in a team ...........
Facing new challenges and Productive
SENIOR HR ASSISTANT - EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (Current Employee), Dubai Airport, DUMay 31, 2014
Learned to face new challenges while handling a staff account of 8000 employees. Handling daily queries and administration.
Exceptional discounts at various Outlets, Events in UAE
Airport Services Agent (Current Employee), DubaiMay 27, 2014
Pros: discounts on staff meals and duty free
Cons: unsuitable shift timings
Meet a lot of people travelling specially Celebrities travelling to various countries as a lot of flights transit via Dubai. The colleages are very friendly and helpful you can make some really great friends and learn from them about their countries and cultures. The management is good to an extent they try and support the staff to an extent, if you – more... are lucky enough you will make it. The hardest part of the job is the shifts and differential timings makes it very difficult to rest and eventually takes a huge toll on your health, personal and family life. The best part of the job is that you get discounts for friends and family on travel tickets and various outlets leisure and recreational around UAE. – less

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos