The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employer Reviews

Excellent work Place
Customer service & Travel Consultant (Current Employee), Dubai outsource zoneApril 8, 2014
Pros: chill out room/ free internet
The good part of the job is that we work with different people every day and we face new challenges.
Nice facilities and workplace
Large catering kitchen with less staffs
cook (Former Employee), Dubai Airport, DUApril 7, 2014
Pros: free food, accommodation and transport
Cons: nothing
1-i plan my work like emergency,important and normal,then i will finish the emergency first.then important and then normal
2-Arabic cooking and cuisine i learned
3-i like the management
4-my co-workers are good,helping,supporting
5- i did not feel anything hard there
6- everything was enjoying there
Well Known Airline
CCSA (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 7, 2014
A strong system base traing provided before start of operations.
Good benefits for employees
Helpful Hr
Great to do it for a few years
Senior flight stewardess (Former Employee), Dubai, DUApril 6, 2014
Pros: concessional tickets to employees and family, living in a safe city-dubai, diverse culture work environment
Cons: long hours, micromanagement, expanding rapidly but not knowing how to manage it, never ending updates that are contradictory, rigid and uneducated managers
Dysfunctional management focused on guarding their job at any cost even if it means practicing unfair decisions to crew. It almost looks like the flight crew are useless for the company from the way they are pushed beyond their limits. On contrary the flight crew are the ones actually on the front line doing the job. Unintellectual, illogical and inexperienced – more... management emails and conversations were insulting for an average thinking human being.
Please hire challenging, educated, experienced and analytical people that don't operate as machines to manage departments. – less
FUN WORK PLACE
Senior Airport Services Agent (Former Employee), DUBAIApril 5, 2014
international airline with huge number of staff and fun place to work day and night with plenty of passengers from different parts of the world
people are good fun to work with and productive when helping people
Chauffeur (Former Employee), gatwick airportApril 1, 2014
Pros: customer satifaction
Cons: sometimes very long hours
meeting passengers from the flights and transporting them home or to the airport learning much about the geography of the country. although management and co-workers are enjoyable and friendly, as a driver you work alone for most of the day. the hardest part of this job is the sometimes long hours of waiting for the next pick up but then the enjoyable – more... part of helping passengers to reach the airport in time for the flights. – less
The most admirable and innovative company I've ever seen.
HR Psychometric Admin Officer (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 26, 2014
Pros: i like the working hours from 7:30am until 3:30pm and the bonus scheme.
Cons: overtime was not paid.
The management has a very good professional code of ethics. My co-workers are very cooperative. What I have learned from Emirates Airlines was the administration of psychometric tests and learned how to score the aforementioned tests which I considered the most enjoyable part of the job.
Only work no fun
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHMarch 25, 2014
it was only work and work no proper fun

but there are lot of things that I learned from here
Fun and challenging
Wheelchair Attendant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 22, 2014
Pros: concessional tickets
Cons: salary and benefits less than expected
Everything perfect except the salary and benefits
Everyday is a new day. With regards to co workers, some may be unfair doing less job with higher salary. Mostly they make use of our flexibility to work for their job but paid as less. The hardest part of job is when I push passengers on wheelchair with heavy weight because of their luggage. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job is when we talk about funny moments happened at busy time. – less
It very pleasure to work for Emirates Airline
BI Tools Administrator, Development, Migration (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 21, 2014
*Typical day for me is final day of upgrading from BOXIR2 to BOXIR3.1.I was new to the team lot responsibility have taken lot coordination required with project teams concedering all aspected of upgrade.

*Actually i a pure BO resouces before joing Emirates but after joining here i was learnt and worked many other tools: Xcelsis/Dashboard, ETL-Informatica, – more... OBIEE, Jaspersoft and modeling tool Enterprise archeture. and also learnt Airline domain knowledge.

*I was mentor for new jonins in the team managing them

Every day of my tenure in Emirates i have enjoyed a lot. – less
Amazing way to fulfil dreams about travelling
Cabin Crew First Class (Current Employee), Dubai, UAEMarch 21, 2014
Pros: reliable salary
Cons: limited opportunities for personal growth
Thanks to my job with Emirates Airlines I managed to see great part of the world and I have learned a lot about customer service.
Last two years I have been working on my personal development through company workshops, e-learnings and outside trainings such as Kirkpatrick Course Evaluation Training, Train the Trainer, NLP Practitioner, NLP Coach, Emirates – more... Coaching Programs and I would love to use and apply what I am learning in a co-operative environment supporting motivated and creative people. – less
Productive and fun place
Finance Consultant and Social activist (Former Employee), Dubai,U.A.E.March 16, 2014
Pros: fantastic colleagues
Cons: constant transfer of locations
The best part is this organization was able to mold me into a fully advanced worker who can fit into any kind of industry

Am looking forward to work from home.
Positive
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), DubaiMarch 16, 2014
What I learned:
1- Developing various methods of communications & saving my
company’s time.
2- Improving & enhancing my skills & abilities.
3- Demonstrate positive & proactive attitude all the time.
Great, Big Company but with bad middle management people
Simulator Technician (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 13, 2014
Pros: airlines tickets
Cons: no careed path and growth.
They focus too much in building a brand name, they are gradually undermining the importance of the staffs and employees who make a manager or a company succeed.
You can become well nurtured and trained to be a better you
Food Point as Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free 2 meals, overtime and holiday are paid, and free transportation
Cons: call during day off or off duty
A typical day work is a 9 hour long hours. You can learn a lot from colleague and from the management. The head of department are very approachable and accommodating. They will nurture you to be a better in your job. Activities after work will be there as they are giving you two days off .Almost every one knows every one.
Productive work in diffrent airline customers
Team member (Former Employee), DUBAIMarch 10, 2014
• Receive catering orders from operations and distribute to
• Ensure equipment is available as required at various sections in production department and coordinate to arrange the same with operation staff.
• Check the final product before transferring from production to operation to ensure quality,quantity hygiene and temperature are correct as per – more... specifications and standard.
• Ensure the final product is handed over to the operation staff on time and as per specifications in the catering order with regard to count, special meals and maintain records and relevant documentation as per standard formats – less
Working with different cultures and traveling to new destinations
Cabin Crew (Current Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 8, 2014
Her desire to see the world led her to join Emirates Airline as cabin crew in 04/2012 and the role has been valuable for developing cultural awareness, adaptability and interpersonal skills.
A brainstroming job
Planner & Scheduler (Former Employee), Dubai, DUMarch 8, 2014
Overall a good experience;learned a lot about aviation industry and how to be good planner
Execellent knowledg of Japanese and French
chef de cuisine (Former Employee), DubaiMarch 7, 2014
Pros: good experience
I am working in Dubai 8 years now.
I can create good Japanese food which is suitable in Dubai for all different nations.
1) Traditional hot food
2) Sushi sashimi
3)Teppanyaki
4)Robatayaki
Fun workplace
Cabin Crew (Former Employee), DubaiMarch 6, 2014
Got to travel around the world. Gained experience in quality customer service.

About The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its – Read more

The Emirates Group Photos