Pre-Cert and Referral RN:
Must have current RN license in State of AR
- FOUR years experience in Medical Surgical nursing.
- FOUR years of Utilization Management experience in pre-certs, utilization review
and/or concurrent review.
- Previous work experience in home health, clinic, hospital, or insurance setting.
- Ability to use a PC with software and types 40wpm.
Monday through Friday
Excellent pay and benefits package!
RN Case Manager:
This position is responsible for case management (excluding Behavioral Health) initiating a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the options and services required to meet an individual's health needs, utilizing plan benefits and community resources. The incumbent will utilize communications and available resources to promote quality and cost effective outcomes.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Arkansas Registered Nurse license and in good standing with clinical practice experience.
2. CCM Certification required. If certification not obtained prior to employment, must be eligible to sit for exam by the second year of employment.
3. A bachelors (or higher) degree in a health related field preferred.
4. Experience in case management, home health, critical care, medical/surgical, social work, discharge planning or concurrent review.
5. Marketing experience preferred.
6. Prefer supervisor/management experience.
The incumbent's charge is to work with referrals from multiple sources to identify appropriate candidates for case management.
The incumbent will facilitate formation of health care teams to include patients, families/caregivers, physicians, and all other ancillary providers and must have the ability to communicate at all levels, often in a highly charged, emotional environment.
For more information on these and other jobs available: www.theemploymentexperts.net