The Everett Clinic Employee Reviews

Team environment, busy, professional, excellent patient care
Medical Assistant - Externship (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 5, 2015
I really enjoyed doing my externship at The Everett Clinic. Everyone was very helpful and considerate. Very busy office--worked with specialists, learned every aspect of working in a medical office.
Great environment to work in
Clinical Health Psychology Doctoral Intern (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 10, 2015
My position was temporary but if I had stayed in the area I would have loved to continue to work there. It's a great working environment and great people.
Overall, good place to work.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 10, 2015
During this time of change in the world of healthcare, many companies will be challenged to consistently value their employees and provide ample proof for purposes of retaining them.
Pros
great compensation and benefits
Cons
short staffed, micro-management, low morale.
Busy Internal Medicine Office.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett WashingtonDecember 17, 2014
I enjoyed working at the Everett clinic. I learned a lot and made great friendships. To know about my day at the Everett clinic please refer to my resume.
Great place to start my medical career
Patient Care Representative & H.U.C (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 10, 2014
I enjoyed my employment with The Everett Clinic. Benefits were awesome and they gave alot of employee recognition.
Working for The Everett Clinic
Clinic Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WASeptember 2, 2014
I love managing in the healthcare industry. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job has always been the patients. Building teams comes in a close second. I love working with people and using my skills and experience to help ease the way for others.
Pros
patient care and building teams to meet strategic goals
Cons
too much email and not enough time to address all of them
"Best Company to work for" Forbes 3 years in a row.
RN (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 1, 2014
The Everett Clinic is a great company to work for. Family environment, and good benefits.
Fast Paced Scheduling in Medical Office
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 29, 2014
Our days are never slow and boring. I work in a fast paced environment where there is continuously tasks that are needing to be done. I have become great at prioritizing. I have learned to work effectively and efficiently because speed without details does not make for good work. I have great coworkers and work in an environment filled with team work and positivity. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with as well as the patients that come in and receive great patient care. I enjoy meeting with patients one on one as well as over the phone to help them with their scheduling needs.
Decent pay
Phlebotomist/Lab assistant (Current Employee) –  Smokey Point, WAApril 18, 2014
Decent pay and decent work for someone fresh out of high school.
A Company that Measures Itself by Core Values
Senior Epic Ambulatory Analyst - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 13, 2014
It's no wonder that 3 of the lat 4 years the company was high on Fortune 500's "100 Best Companies to Work For". It's a physician-owned company that strives to make employees feel like family.

What I like about my experience there as an Epic Ambulatory software analyst is having the ability to learn and troubleshoot all aspects of the application. My skill range is much broader than analysts I have met at other organizations because they are more siloed and layered elsewhere.

Senior analysts are expected to do first line troubleshooting, not third tier. Senior analysts work with end users and workflows as well.

The analysts are also the ones who do complicated imports (IMO, SNOMED) as well as Data Courier all build, rather than submit to DBA's.

These are tough years for the healthcare industry. Working as a contractor, I was not surprised to see the cutbacks when the deadline to ICD-10 implementation was extended, but view it as an opportunity to find new opportunities to learn new things. When The Everett Clinic has the ability to hire a new FTE, I certainly plan to have my name on the list of candidates.
No managemant
COA (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 2, 2014
Not impressed with current management. Also no space to work, equipment failure. No coverage.
Pros
location
Cons
salary
Great staff to work with
Clinic Nurse OB GYN Pediatrics & Adult Care (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAFebruary 21, 2014
Great employer and great staff to work with. Enjoy working for this company.
Pros
as above
Cons
non
Great place to work overall
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 24, 2014
Very busy, no breaks, short lunches, 7 managers in the 7 years with the company, great people to work with.
was a good paying job
EVS Lead (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 29, 2013
I learned a lot of skills that I can use in my further careers.
Great training, top of the class learning experience, unfair environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 23, 2013
After working at the clinic for several years and gaining great experience, I feel confident I would be able to work in any given environment and not be intimated, pushed around or bullied without being able to handle it again. The favortism/bully exchange for the knowledge gained is worth the experience in order to bring about great job skills in a better work place elsewhere. Having said that, I would never work there again.
Pros
great benefits, great training, high expectations.
Cons
work enviorment, management.
Supportive Staff
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 23, 2013
Working at the Everett Clinic was very enjoyable. Management was very supportive and well as my co-workers.
An encouraging and fun place to work
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 4, 2013
Go through the building and perform all housekeeping duties

Disinfect equipment/materials that get used on daily basis

Order supplies
Employee and Patients are number one at this company
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanwood, WASeptember 26, 2012
The Everett Clinic is a great company to work for. They placed value on their employees and the patients that are cared for by this company. The teams are also people who care about caring for the patients and coworkers form bonds that I still hold to this day.
Pros
team work is truly practiced here
Cons
none that i can think of
productive, fun, positive, rewards and good benefits
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 29, 2012
A typical day is rooming patients vitals, casting and charting. I learn all kinds of new things working in urgent care.The Dr's are so willing to teach you. Management is kind and productive. The co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is trasporting patients from clinic to hospital making sure all chart notes and calls are in place and that the hospital is ready for the patient. Is knowing the patient is well taken care of and that you have done everything to make them comfortable.
Pros
hero grams, pay increase, friendly staff
Cons
that the clinic is only closed one day a year
Fun place to work with great team players
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAJuly 26, 2012
Typical day at work was the usual take care of each patient to the fullest and PLAY (have fun at work). I learned splinting techniques. My co-workers were great team players whom I enjoyed working with very much.
Pros
work atmosphere
Cons
required to take two thirty minute lunches whenever you work a twelve hour shift.