The Everett Clinic Employee Reviews

It was a good place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with. The managers were great. I do not feel I need to tell you all about my job there. I don't see what this has to do with getting a job. Thank you
Cons
Good place to work, but going through a lot of changes
Receptionist/Site Support (Current Employee) –  Marysville, WANovember 1, 2017
TEC can be a good place to work, but is currently undergoing many changes, such as management restructuring, that have made it hard on both employees and patients.
Pros
Good medical, dental, and vision benefits
Cons
Short staffed in many areas
Na
Integrated DBA (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 23, 2017
Very unfortunate changes since we were aquired by DaVita HealthPartners. Complete change of culture and the lost of very long term and talented co-workers.
Pros
Close to home
Not the great place to work it used to be
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 30, 2017
I actually learned a lot at the clinic however, I would not go back to being employed there. After being there for over 20 years and having had the experience, knowledge, and skillset that I currently have and being made to feel expendable in the role that I was doing does not make for a happy place to work. Nor does it garner feelings of "doing what is right for the patient or the team". It is about money and ego's. Not something that I want to be a part of long term.
I enjoyed my team, my manager, and the patient care. I enjoyed the values shared by many, but not by all. I enjoyed going to work every day and thought I would retire from there, but the Administration department had a different plan. Now I am left with looking for a new position and am looking outside of healthcare as I do not feel that it is the right fit for me any more.
Pros
Flexible hours, benefits were great until about 3 years ago, working with people is a plus for me, learning new things, change management
Cons
Administration, being bought by a publicly traded company, salary
Managed 20 technologists in 8 outpatient clinics
Manager Ancillary Clinics (8) (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 6, 2017
Arrived at work and see if I had staff for each shift and clinic.
To adapt as I would need to do lab and/or x-ray if someone could not make it to their shift.
Management was super.
Casual but busy. Very professional.
Managing people and doing lab type work.
The success of knowing the patients received great service.
Pros
Great new experience
Cons
Doing Lab which is ultimately why I left.
could be fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 28, 2017
they try to make it fun, but then when you have fun you get in trouble. you are on a quota even though they say you are not.
They did party's and things for us. They would give out monthly awards, but that does not feed my family. When I had worked there 1 1/2 yrs and did all the overtime they asked me to for the walk in clinic calls center, and then asked for a raised, I was told no that I had not earned it yet, and than about 4 mos later they found a reason to let me go.
Great company, they stand behind the motto of always putting the patient first.
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Silver Lake, WAAugust 28, 2017
Great place to work, good pay, solid employees, great training, I was always supported and treated well.

Typical reception duties.

Room for training and advancement.
Pros
Solid company, great support.
Cons
Enjoyed my time there until new management hired
Systems Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed working for The Everett Clinic until new management was brought in and it felt like the workplace culture became much less enjoyable knowing that people were being cut or forced out due to monetary gain and realignment of personnel. Patient satisfaction no longer a priority.
Pros
Loved my co-workers and still remain close to them today, great hard working team
Cons
New management that changed the culture of our healthcare team
Used to be Okay place to work but too many changes
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAAugust 9, 2017
Too much change. Left to stay home with my kids and it was an easy decision because of everything going on with the company. Too many lay offs and terminations.
Extremely comfortable place to work
Optical Scanning Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 16, 2017
The employee's were professional and great to work with. Pay was amazing. Hours were perfect. This company really cares for its employees. I loved working overnight scanning records. Unfortunately this position is no longer there.
Great company to work for
Support Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 15, 2017
I loved working for this company. The reason I left was due to personal reasons. I wish I was still currently working there. The benefits are exceptional as well as the pay.
working for the Everett clinic
Receptionist/Call Taker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 25, 2017
8 hours per day, Learned alot of the system, how to scheduled and take multiple phone calls. Management was great, the workplace was friendly and trained well, the hardest part was when taking multiple phone calls. The most enjoyable part was has having weekends off.
Stop Caring about its employees and patients, only money since DaVita merger
Staff (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 17, 2017
Since DaVita merger, The Everett Clinic no longer cares about employees or patients. What they tell employees and what is truth are very different. Trust, respect and honesty are no longer a value at TEC. Administration is no longer a group that employee's look up to. It is all about money, no longer about patients.
Cons
too many to list.
Downhill since merger
MA (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 2, 2017
I use to enjoy going to work. Since the merger with Davita seems like patients and staff are no longer important and making money is the only thing anyone cares about. Management needs alot of work. Felt absent for most of my employment.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Lack of management, short lunch breaks, micromanagement
Downhill since merger with Davita
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 28, 2017
When I first started at The Everett Clinic, I was extremely proud, but recently I am seeing that patient care has been placed on the back burner and profit is the main and only concern of the clinic.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
minimal pay raises, profit driven instead of patient driven
referrals
Referrals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 20, 2017
This is still a growing company, there are many things to do through out the day.
At times it can be lonely as there are no team gaging or uplifting things to say or congratulate.
They strive as management to point out every single error possible. WITH every team member, it has never been heard to say something positive, unless you are a family friend of a friend, who is a built in FAVORTITE.
Good providers
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 16, 2017
Good providers and CEO.

Staff turnover was high and direction from leadership was unclear at times.

Enjoyed the environment but room for advancement was limited and challenging unless you were a 'favorite'.
Pros
Good providers
Excellent environment and supportive staff
Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 12, 2017
Outstanding work place, great clients, management is always willing to listen to new ideas and change. The clinic staff is well trained and compassionate. We have recently undergone a corporate change and everyone was informed as part of a team effort, excellent communication.
Pros
management and focus on client
Cons
long hours, uncompensated time charting
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 29, 2017
When I started working here, I was amazed by how friendly the current employees were to a newcomer with training, etc. Also, by how many people had worked there for a long time, or left and come back. That says a lot about an employer.
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Epic Caché DBA (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 20, 2016
Productive and fun place to work.. I really like and enjoyed the people the most, nice, hard working and down to earth people. We accomplished a lot moving to new building, and data center, 2 Epic release upgrades and migrating from HPUX to AIX.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Everett Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.