The Evergreen Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not a good company
Lead Instructor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MANovember 27, 2016
Poor leadership from management. Your expected to learn quickly. Yes there is mandatory overtime which I highly disliked. Did not like restraining students when necessary. Frequently floated to other houses caused confusion. Do not recommend working for this company unless you have a lot of patience or want to work as relief/part time.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Company doesn't utilize employees strengths, working late
outstanding company to wrk for
Supervisor of Community Living Coordinated (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAFebruary 23, 2014
Learned all my mental health skills as a home manager, case manager and special education field. Learned and was certified to administer Medications. Company was supported when it came to my schooling and growing mentally and experience in related job education
Pros
worked 3 days a week. great and supported management team
Cons
no OT
Hardworking Emplyees and Even Harder Working Students
Substitute Teacher/Associate Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milford, MAJuly 9, 2013
Getting to work at 7 am, I write out a morning schedule and the other 1st shift staff and myself help our students get ready for the school day. This means assisting in dressing, breakfast and other activities of daily living. Then I drive the students and staff to the central education building where we help the students master acidemic skills such as math and english. After a day full of taskwork, my co-workers and I load the students back up into the van and head to the house where we work on vocational tasks like organizing closets, keeping floors clean and how to prepare meals. At 3, the next shift comes in. The frustrating part of my job is implimenting new behavior plans and helping the other staff understand them. Sometimes it's difficult to keep consistency. My favorite part of my job is working with my students, each one is unique and once you gain their trust, it stops feeling like a job and more like your own children you're teaching.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Evergreen Center. Our community is ready to answer.

The Evergreen Center Reviews by Location