The Expert Institute is seeking a Client Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing client support, outreach and relationship management regarding litigation matters. You will serve as a consultant to attorneys and law firms, and provide superior service and support in pairing them with expert witnesses on a case-by-case basis.
A high level of client interaction is expected, upward of 150+ phone calls, daily. Client Support Specialists are expected to spend the majority of their time interacting with clients via phone, conference calls and email; sharing client feedback with the marketing and research teams. You will be responsible for managing a client roster of senior attorneys and diligently following up to maintain relations with each respective law firm.
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills; ability to create and develop relationships with clients
- Continuous self-learner and competitive nature; able to work autonomously
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast paced environment
- Computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to learn complex material and multitask
- Sales experience preferred but not required for the right candidate
Job: Client Relations / Sales / Legal Services
Salary: Competitive + commission
Schedule: Full-time; Days; M - F
Educational Level: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major, 3.0 GPA (preferred)
Travel: Some travel required, 10%-15% of the time, nationwide