THE EXPERTS INC Employee Reviews

Stressful enviroment due to recent layoffs
Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 18, 2013
Management not forthcoming with current finacial status. Not being paid on time recently.
Pros
Cons
Job security
Ever-changing environment.
Desktop Support Technician Tier II (Former Employee) –  ConusOctober 1, 2013
A typical day at work involved upgrading anywhere from 30-100 computers, finding ticket resolutions while at the client's desk, and assisting the team leaders with any and all hardware fixes. I learned a lot about fixing various software issues, and implement full operating system wipes and rebuilds on a larger scale. My co-workers were always changing as we were all deployable assets to the company and moving frequently from site to site. Both the hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job was adapting to the ever-changing work environment frequently relocating and supporting different aspects of the existing project.
Pros
Living expenses were reimbursed
Cons
No per diem, processing receipts was time consuming.
Looking to advance my career
PC Tech (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2013
The Experts Inc. is a sub contractor for the U.S Navy. The technical skills are entry level and I am wanting to advance my technical career.
Pros
Great military atmosphere
Cons
Too repetitive
Fast pace work efficent production, assmebly and testing communications equipment
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 10, 2013
10+ work hours a day, working as a team and individually with minimum supervision/managment to meet production deadlines, working along side different people at different locations. There wasnt a hard part to the job just attention to detail, the most enjoyable part was the job itself.
Small company with room to grow
Senior Field Services Technician (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 22, 2013
The company was small when I was there but they were making strides in obtaining more contracts. The benefits were ok. The culture was laid back, yet professional. Job placement could have been a little better.
Pros
small company you can grow with
Cons
size makes them always a subcontractor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE EXPERTS INC. Our community is ready to answer.