The Eye Center Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Surgical/ Contact Lens Coordinator
Contact Lens and Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 4, 2015
If the practice could work together a bit more it has the potential to be very successful. Unfortunately that is not the case. There is absolutely no chance for advancement in the future and the practice offers no benefits. Turnover is quite high because of these factors. I love the patients and my coworkers but believe this practice has nowhere to go but down. Change is needed. I have learned so much and am grateful for the opportunity they have given me over the past year and a half. I have learned the ins and the outs of the 2 jobs I take care of as well as numerous other skills. I love the patients, most of them are great. They are honestly grateful for the extra minutes one takes to further explain something to them.
It is unfortunate because I do believe this practice could be the best, but the customer service and organization is lacking.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for advancement and no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Eye Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5