THE FAUQUIER BANK Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAJune 24, 2017
Typical bank. Past paced, many people calling out, management is good, friendly people to help when needed. Good place to work if you are a hard worker.
Change in leadership
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fauquier County VaNovember 22, 2016
Change in leadership brought about a change in culture that has not been clearly been defined. This has left staff feeling uncomfortable after the deletion of some staff due to the change.
Pros
Benefits, branch staff are dedicated to accomplishing their daily tasks and seem to enjoy their jobs.
Cons
Gossip by leadership in areas where it should not occur. Lack of confidence in employment.
Love my job!
TFB Team Member (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMay 27, 2016
I've been working at TFB since 2008. I left for a little while and found out quickly that the grass is not greener on the other side! Thankfully they welcomed me back with open arms and I'm so happy every day to come to work. I work with an amazing group of people who care deeply about preserving our community bank, are very supportive of each other and our community, and have a healthy perspective on work/life balance...something that's hard to find in NoVA!

The bank has had some ups and downs but they've remained a strong community bank since 1902. Our new President and CEO is quickly moving the bank towards growth and excellence, staying a community bank. I am blown away with the focus on employee recognition, empowerment, engagement and satisfaction. Our employees and customers don't just feel like "another number" to a big bank in the sky. This is a great place to work!
Pros
Generous benefits, wellness programs, 401k, fun team environment, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Lower compensation market than DC/NoVa (but easy trade-off for commute/quality of life!)
Poor Work Ethics by Upper Management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, VAMarch 8, 2015
The Fauquier Bank is another small community bank. It offers a very home like feeling. It offers great customer service to all customers. It also allows for advancement to deserving employees. However, the Upper Management believes it to be okay to drink irresponsibly with lower level staff members outside of work or work related functions.
The Fauquier Bank
Customer Service Representative and Teller (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAOctober 6, 2014
I loved working for the Fauquier Bank. There was advancement opportunity, career challenges, and great staff and management.
It used to be great - don't really know what happened
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  VAAugust 26, 2013
I never thought I'd want to leave, but since they started cutting staff and hours, it's just gone to seed.

There are no standards or enforcing of dress code anymore. It's really sad.
Pros
Pto, Healthcare
Cons
Staffing shortage, management, morale is so low it's crazy