The Diamond Processing management system projectwas aimed at assigning new diamond an identification and the maintaining various processing undertaken on the diamond via the various forms of processes with the help of multiple external appliances and tools. It also logged the various cost factors imparted on the diamonds from the raw diamonds supplied to final products handed over to the customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involved in design, implementation and testing of the application.
• Developed web forms for new user Claim Submission, Claim Status using ASP.NET and code behind in C#.
• Followed agile scrum methodology.
• Developed 3- tier logic for various classes, modules in ASP.NET 4.0 using C#.NET as a code behind language.
• Consumed WCF Services for accessing the database.
• Implemented web services (SOAP) Using ASP.NET for consumption by the client application.
• Used AJAX for rich user interface operations and avoiding post back to the server.
• Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front end application.
• Created Login Forms and implemented Forms-based Authentication to authenticate the users.
• Design and development of UI, Business (SOA) and Data layer using LINQ and Entity Framework.
• Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic. Basically involved in NUnit test.
• Used stored procedures to ensure data integrity and consistency.
• Involved in code management activities using TFS
• Involved in fixing the Bugs as per the requirements.
• Successfully manipulated the data by retrieving it from a SQL Server2008 database using ADO.NET.
Environment: C#.NET, Win forms, Multi-Threading, Web Services, VB.NET,ASP .NET ,MS–SQL SERVER 2008