The Florida Bar Employee Reviews

Fun Work Place
Clerk/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 9, 2014
On a daily basis I would come into work and fill all the copy machines with paper and the condiments in the meeting areas. I would then make whatever copies needed to made and file away client files where they belonged. I would answer phones whenever the receptionist needed to step away. I learned many things about how attorneys must follow certain laws and what is done when they violate their rights as attorneys. The management was like family. We all got along so well and wish I would have never left. I got along very well with my co-workers to the point that we sometimes hung out when we weren’t on the job. The hardest part of the job was making sure that all copies were made in a timely fashion as they requests came in in order to keep the secretaries’ on with their work flow. The most enjoyable part was that I didn’t mind being at work because it was like my family away from home. The only reason why I resigned my position was because I was offered a similar position with better pay
Very Productive
Lawyer Referral Service Representative (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 1, 2014
Working here left for rarely any down time. I was very productive and interviewed clients and matched them with an attorney that would best suit their case.
lawyer referral
Lawyer Referral Clerk (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 15, 2013
referring callers to local attorneys in their areas depending on the situation.
The Florida Bar is a great place to work alongside people who have the same goals and objectives in mind. Team work is great and our benefits are outs
Fee Arbitration & Mediation- Admin Support (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FloridaAugust 1, 2013
Pros: casual dress on fridays
My typical day at work is generally corresponding with attorneys and client who have a dispute over fees charged. My goal is to make sure all parties are satisfied with the program and everyone is accommodated to the best of our ability. Although, not everyone is always happy and I try to ease their mind in insuring them that there are other options open to them if they wish to pursue the fee dispute further. If we cannot handle their needs I direct clients to their next options in pursuing their dispute.

It is extremely satisfying at the end of the day that I am able to help people recover losses and ease their monetary worries.
was the best job i ever had
Administrative Clerk/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 30, 2013
Pros: best employer
Cons: low pay
was the best employer i ever had. regret leaving them but had to due to needing a better source in-come
Lawyer Referral Clerk
Lawyer Referral Clerk (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLOctober 10, 2012
• Provided lawyer referrals for the entire state of Florida
• Assessed legal needs of clients and made recommendations for referrals upon findings.
• Data entry, filing, answering phones.
- Promoted to lead clerk among staff