Commercial Appraiser / Analyst Trainee (Applicant located within LA or Orange Cnty preferred)
The Flynn Group – Southern California
The Flynn Group
Established fifteen years ago we have risen to be amongst the largest and most respected investment real estate analyst in the country. We have become industry experts in evaluating and valuing commercial real estate. We represent the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Inspect and research investment real estate primarily throughout Southern California. Analyze the real estates physical components looking for both positives and negatives. Researching the properties financials and overall economic attributes. Comparing both the physical and economic characteristics of the property to the recent rental, sales and expenses data available in the marketplace.
- Mirror and understand investors taste and preferences, develop the skills of a top-notch real estate detective, report findings in a easy to follow format with the mindset of being able to defend your findings in a court of law.
- Travel required to inspect properties
- Analytical, Math and technical writing skills required with an attention to detail. Develop reports with an analytical mind and display findings through technical writing.
- Four-year degree required with a 3.25 GPA minimum.
- All majors welcome (intelligence and analytical skills valued)
- Logical, honest, dependable, hard working, comfortable with math and writing.
- Able to complete a rigorous training program and prepare for licensing exam.