The Fountain Group Employee Reviews

Good first step into recruiting, nothing else.
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 15, 2016
The company seems like it wants to be bigger than what it really is. It will get you some basic experience before you move on to bigger and better things as its generally just a place to gain experience. Position pays better than most staffing companies. They deceived clients into thinking they had other locations around the US when really they just have a FL office. There really isn't any kind of formal training.
Pros
Better pay than most
Cons
No formal training, constant turnover, poor business practices.
Very busy days
CUSTOMER SERVICE / HR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2013
On a typical day I would take 100+ calls and answer 150+ emails, help numerous contractors, help in several different departments. There was a lot of benefits, as in free lunches, company events, etc. I also built a couple of strong relationships.
Excellent company to work for
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Allentown,PASeptember 22, 2014
A typical day is uploading reports from SAP,
Process salary and expense reports for Latin America Agents

The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch
recruiter
recruiter (Former Employee) –  tampa,flMay 4, 2015
This company wants to be bigger then what they are they have an open door policy they hire to fire amy given point they have training class every two weeks and there office isn't that big Sarah a trainer fires people right away she didn't even know what h1b visa really meant, you have 15-20 empty desk isn't good no job security, they will move up fast if you kiss the right but then demote you as fast. To many chefs on the floor at once.. if you want a job for 6 months or less this is the company for you.. belive me who ever really manages this company isn't the best.
Pros
hourly pay
Cons
they lie and say you don't work weekend but then expect you to work weekends, they change staff as much as. you change underwear. jusy stay away if your smart
From an Outside View Looking In
Vendor (Current Employee) –  Tampa,FLSeptember 5, 2014
I am a vendor of TFG. I have the unique perspective of looking in from the outside and seeing the operations there. I can honestly say that they really do a great job of team building and focusing on group cohesiveness. I have the pleasure of seeing alot of companies and how they are operated.
Sure, at the end of the day, it is a place of employment. But, this place is a step above many. Ownership truly cares about their employees. Fact is.......every company judges employees on performance. Some people have an aversion to working hard and building job integrity. That is the fault of the employee, not the employer. TFG gives their team a great stage to perform on. What their team members do with that opportunity, like anything else in life, is up to them.
Overall, if you have the opportunity to interview with TFG, realize that it is a privilege to be on their team not a guarantee........unless you are willing to bring your A game.

If you want a home away from home.........enter their doors and give it all you have. You won't regret it
Pros
Team atmosphere, Management Support
Cons
It is still a career and requires hard work. Not a get rich quick scheme
Good job and I liked my work
Medical Technologist/Reliability Engineer (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 6, 2015
My job was a Reliability Engineer (contractor) in Newark Delaware. The work was challenging and rewarding. I learned a great deal from my co-workers and my bosses about the technology that I was trying to make better through repetitive testing of clinical chemistry analyzers. The management was decent and I rarely had any problems with them. My co-workers were great. Usually very helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was the unknown. Sometimes new problems would arise which caused the instrument to not work properly. It could sometimes take days or weeks to figure out the problem but when an issue was resolved it was very gratifying.
Pros
Free coffee and nice working atmosphere
Cons
Expensive health Insurance offered
Great People To Work With
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2015
The company itself, can use a little more structure and stabilty. You have to be company for this a staffing agency. It took them a while to get my check together.
Pros
You can wear jeans on a daily basis
Professional and comfortable work environment
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2015
This review is mainly about NGC as I work at their facility and report to their management on a day to day basis. It is a very relaxed work environment which is key for productive work days. I am able to thrive as a self starter and manage my own task on a daily basis. Management is very approachable and willing to listen to my ideas.
Culture of Success
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2012
Working at TFG since 2009 has taught me to push myself to learn and develop my skills. I see some of these negative posts and I assume they are from lazy individuals who feel "victimized" b/c he/she could not handle the work. Possibly a job with a county government or at the DMV would be more in line with their work ethic?

I have never heard the "boiler room" analogy. We don't make that kind of money.

Overall, I was unemployed when I was hired and I now have experience in a rewarding industry (staffing). Keep in mind, TFG has near 1,000 employees and as a Staffing firm, we come into contact with over 20,000 people every year. With that said, be careful what you believe when a "courageous" few vent through an anonymous post online. Imagine if they did that to you personally? Would that be fair if someone wrote something untrue and negative about you for the entire world to google search?
Pros
competitive pay
Contract job with Honeywell
Honeywell Aero - contract -MEMS Planner (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 23, 2015
Contract job with Honeywell Areo
Supply Chain Planner in MEMS
Planning, scheduling, forecast to execution
Good people to work with and work for
Temp agency provided help to contract workers
Contract Attorney for Ally Bank (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PASeptember 14, 2013
The Fountain group is a good employer. The job that they found for me has good work/life balance in that I can come to work as early as 6:30am and stay as late as 9pm. The job itself is good but rather boring as I do the same thing day in and day out.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not much variety in the drop
contract employee
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2015
I'm working as a contract employee with a company is Mishawaka, Indiana.. The position is quite challenging. You need to pay attention to detail and be able to do a lot of research to get some invoices paid. Co-Workers are great and easy to talk to. Everyone is willing to help each other out when there are questions.
A great contract agency to work for!
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2015
It was a pleasure to work as a contractor for The Fountain Group. I was treated very professionally and courteously at all times. The agents found me a very good assignment working at a major company which closely matched my experience.
Productive and Supportive Workplace
Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJuly 26, 2013
The Fountain Group is a great consulting firm to work with. Company assigned team members to work with consultants all over the country. Supporting team members are very responsive and best of all, they can get the answer I need instantly (most of them)... the very few times they will research and either escalate or direct me to the right team to work with or get answer from.
Pros
Support Team responding to requests instantly!
Cons
N/A
Great company and employeed to work with
Engineering Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKAugust 8, 2014
I was very pleased with my experience with this company. Everyone was professional, polite, and always will to do whatever was necessary to allow me to meet my personal goals.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for employment.
Pros
An excellent contracting company
Great Company!
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 3, 2015
I had a great contract position with The Fountain Group. It was a wonderful work experience. I highly recommend this company.
Money is all that matters at The Fountain Group
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2014
The most unpleasant and gloomy place to work ever. I am shocked that they don't charge the employees for coffee.
Pros
$$$
Cons
Management is totally clues as to the definition of management.
out of state contract company
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 29, 2012
5 week delay in payment. and inconsistent information. Was a job but hard to make a career out of
The start of it all
Training and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2012
I started my career with this company and left due to leadership issues.
Boiler Room
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2012
Environment was compared to the movie, the Boiler Room by management itself. Engough said.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Fountain Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9