The Fountain Group Employee Reviews

I have been working at the company for over a year
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rahway, NJOctober 8, 2017
I have been working as a contract employee. The company never offers paid time off or holiday pay. It does not matter the amount of time you work for them.
Pros
Placed with a great company
Cons
No paid time off or holiday pay
Horrible Place
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2017
This place is just terrible. Everything about it. Account Managers don't know what they are looking for or how to fill positions for their clients, company doesn't seem to be doing well as management appears to be scrambling and desperate.
Pays well
Technical Recruiter (contract) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 1, 2017
I was an IT Recruiter for the company and was paid well until they let me go abruptly. I guess my commissions were too high and they didn't want to pay me.
Fountain Group Agency - Wolters Kluwer/Ct Corporation
Forward calls, answer questions or help assist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 13, 2017
Although I worked for Fountain Group which is an agency.
The actual Company name is Wolters Kluwer/ CT Corporation
Good company with good opportunities
Pros
Very good company to work for
Cons
n/a
The Fountain Group is a temp agency. The staff is very personable & helpful.
Training Coordinator (Contractor) Kraft Foods (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 12, 2017
The Fountain Group was a good agency to work for. This was my 1st time being contracted, due to a layoff. I have one suggestion for the agency, follow up. Once an assignment ended there was no follow up, no instructions, no reassignment offer. I was contacted only when the company asked for me specifically after a layoff. That's when the staff persued me. Would I work for them again? The answer is yes.
Best company I have ever worked for.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2017
Great management and they provide excellent training. Very competitive salary. Medical benefits leave a little to be desire but, in the year that I have been with the company (actively employed), they have been improved on 3 fold, and actively being improved upon.

Cannot emphasize the appreciation that I have for this company.
Pros
Salary, Management, Team, Assistance as needed
Benefits
Management and coworkers alike are very enjoyable to work with on a daily basis.
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2017
The company has come a long way since I first joined on with them. They have added extra incentives and healthcare benefits as well. Overall an extremely enjoyable work environment. Only thing I would have changed was availability of earlier shifts.
Pros
Team building activities, stress relief stations on site, extremely understanding management that will have your back at all times
Cons
Late shifts need a manager to keep the noise down
Good Company
Desktop Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Need little improvement on communication with contractors. Sometimes there is no information for the contractor to contact with questions.
Contract employer
Global Buyer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 16, 2017
Contract employer with no benefits. Data base for time recording was easy to use. The position allowed me to join Honeywell as full time employee after contract expired
Pros
contract
Cons
no benifits
fun workplace with pin pong, corn hole, darts, putting green
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2017
fun workplace with pin pong, corn hole, darts, putting green, benefits could be better, room for advancement is slim to none
Pros
social events, free happy hours, contests for holidays, free lunches
Cons
benefits could be better, room for advancement is slim to none
Working as a contracted employee
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZDecember 17, 2016
I had a good experience with the Fountain Group. My contact with them was over the phone or by e-mail. They were very courteous & helpful to any concerns that I had.
Good first step into recruiting, nothing else.
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 15, 2016
The company seems like it wants to be bigger than what it really is. It will get you some basic experience before you move on to bigger and better things as its generally just a place to gain experience. Position pays better than most staffing companies. They deceived clients into thinking they had other locations around the US when really they just have a FL office. There really isn't any kind of formal training.
Pros
Better pay than most
Cons
No formal training, constant turnover, poor business practices.
No clear direction
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 21, 2015
The 2 partners are great at the job, but still learning how to run a company at least when I was working there. They do not give you any real training, and they do not clearly define the job.
Great People To Work With
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2015
The company itself, can use a little more structure and stabilty. You have to be company for this a staffing agency. It took them a while to get my check together.
Pros
You can wear jeans on a daily basis
Contract job with Honeywell
Honeywell Aero - contract -MEMS Planner (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 23, 2015
Contract job with Honeywell Areo
Supply Chain Planner in MEMS
Planning, scheduling, forecast to execution
Good people to work with and work for
Professional and comfortable work environment
Engineering Technician III (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2015
This review is mainly about NGC as I work at their facility and report to their management on a day to day basis. It is a very relaxed work environment which is key for productive work days. I am able to thrive as a self starter and manage my own task on a daily basis. Management is very approachable and willing to listen to my ideas.
Great Company!
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 3, 2015
I had a great contract position with The Fountain Group. It was a wonderful work experience. I highly recommend this company.
A great contract agency to work for!
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2015
It was a pleasure to work as a contractor for The Fountain Group. I was treated very professionally and courteously at all times. The agents found me a very good assignment working at a major company which closely matched my experience.
contract employee
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2015
I'm working as a contract employee with a company is Mishawaka, Indiana.. The position is quite challenging. You need to pay attention to detail and be able to do a lot of research to get some invoices paid. Co-Workers are great and easy to talk to. Everyone is willing to help each other out when there are questions.
recruiter
recruiter (Former Employee) –  tampa,flMay 4, 2015
This company wants to be bigger then what they are they have an open door policy they hire to fire amy given point they have training class every two weeks and there office isn't that big Sarah a trainer fires people right away she didn't even know what h1b visa really meant, you have 15-20 empty desk isn't good no job security, they will move up fast if you kiss the right but then demote you as fast. To many chefs on the floor at once.. if you want a job for 6 months or less this is the company for you.. belive me who ever really manages this company isn't the best.
Pros
hourly pay
Cons
they lie and say you don't work weekend but then expect you to work weekends, they change staff as much as. you change underwear. jusy stay away if your smart

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Fountain Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9