The Fountain Group

The Fountain Group United States Employee Reviews

Being a temp
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Kettering, OHNovember 17, 2014
They are ok but use someone else for a temp service. They dont negoiate contracts well.
Excellent company to work for
Sales Support (Current Employee), Allentown,PASeptember 22, 2014
A typical day is uploading reports from SAP,
Process salary and expense reports for Latin America Agents

The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch
From an Outside View Looking In
Vendor (Current Employee), Tampa,FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: team atmosphere, management support
Cons: it is still a career and requires hard work. not a get rich quick scheme
I am a vendor of TFG. I have the unique perspective of looking in from the outside and seeing the operations there. I can honestly say that they really do a great job of team building and focusing on group cohesiveness. I have the pleasure of seeing alot of companies and how they are operated.
Sure, at the end of the day, it is a place of employment. But, this place is a step above many. Ownership truly cares about their employees. Fact is.......every company judges employees on performance. Some people have an aversion to working hard and building job integrity. That is the fault of the employee, not the employer. TFG gives their team a great stage to perform on. What their team members do with that opportunity, like anything else in life, is up to them.
Overall, if you have the opportunity to interview with TFG, realize that it is a privilege to be on their team not a guarantee........unless you are willing to bring your A game.

If you want a home away from home.........enter their doors and give it all you have. You won't regret it
don't do it
Recruiter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2014
management is crazy and doesn't listen to employees. very high turnover.
Great company and employeed to work with
Engineering Technical Writer (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKAugust 8, 2014
Pros: an excellent contracting company
I was very pleased with my experience with this company. Everyone was professional, polite, and always will to do whatever was necessary to allow me to meet my personal goals.

I highly recommend this company if you are looking for employment.
Money is all that matters at The Fountain Group
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2014
Pros: $$$
Cons: management is totally clues as to the definition of management.
The most unpleasant and gloomy place to work ever. I am shocked that they don't charge the employees for coffee.
Great Assignment
Property Representative (Former Employee), G.E. Capital Franchise Finance, Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great assignments but too short.
Cons: no follow up after assignment completion.
I enjoyed my assignment but it was shortened due to company downsizing.
Very busy days
CUSTOMER SERVICE / HR (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2013
On a typical day I would take 100+ calls and answer 150+ emails, help numerous contractors, help in several different departments. There was a lot of benefits, as in free lunches, company events, etc. I also built a couple of strong relationships.
Temp agency provided help to contract workers
Contract Attorney for Ally Bank (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PASeptember 14, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not much variety in the drop
The Fountain group is a good employer. The job that they found for me has good work/life balance in that I can come to work as early as 6:30am and stay as late as 9pm. The job itself is good but rather boring as I do the same thing day in and day out.
Productive and Supportive Workplace
Implementation Engineer (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJuly 26, 2013
Pros: support team responding to requests instantly!
Cons: n/a
The Fountain Group is a great consulting firm to work with. Company assigned team members to work with consultants all over the country. Supporting team members are very responsive and best of all, they can get the answer I need instantly (most of them)... the very few times they will research and either escalate or direct me to the right team to work with or get answer from.
The start of it all
Training and Development Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 3, 2012
I started my career with this company and left due to leadership issues.
Culture of Success
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2012
Pros: competitive pay
Working at TFG since 2009 has taught me to push myself to learn and develop my skills. I see some of these negative posts and I assume they are from lazy individuals who feel "victimized" b/c he/she could not handle the work. Possibly a job with a county government or at the DMV would be more in line with their work ethic?

I have never heard the "boiler room" analogy. We don't make that kind of money.

Overall, I was unemployed when I was hired and I now have experience in a rewarding industry (staffing). Keep in mind, TFG has near 1,000 employees and as a Staffing firm, we come into contact with over 20,000 people every year. With that said, be careful what you believe when a "courageous" few vent through an anonymous post online. Imagine if they did that to you personally? Would that be fair if someone wrote something untrue and negative about you for the entire world to google search?
Boiler Room
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2012
Environment was compared to the movie, the Boiler Room by management itself. Engough said.
Horrible environment, too many changes
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2012
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no training for the inexperienced recruiters, bad shifts for sr. level recruiters
Worked there for two months and saw 30 policy changes in 40 days. One never knew when they showed for their shift what to expect. As a result the "recruiters" were constantly in the dark or doing something different from the day before.
They hire inexperienced people as recruiters and provide no recruitment training i.e. what to say, what not to say, what not to post and always border on the wrong side of employment law. As a Sr. level recruiter it is a very confounding environment in which to work.
"New" requisitions are cycled through their floor every two hours with each recruiter that gets it posting and blasting the same candidates in their database over and and over again until their candidates become numb and never return calls or e-mails, In addition, they do not use their database as an applicant tracking system, whatsoever.
They are not receptive to any recommendations from the Sr. recruiters and are unwilling to do what works. Young company out of control with NO clear path for growth.
They claim to be a "tier one" vendor for their clients and they are just like any other vendor trying to fill jobs. There is nothing special about their status from their clients as they claim.
Steer clear of them when seeking employment as a recruiter; this is NOT the place to learn or develop unless your desire is to be "thrown to the wolves". Imagine a call center environment as you have seen in commericals; that's exactly what it is!
out of state contract company
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee), Coppell, TXMarch 29, 2012
5 week delay in payment. and inconsistent information. Was a job but hard to make a career out of

About The Fountain Group

The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external – Read more