The Fountains Employee Reviews

fast paced work environment
Lead Cook (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 19, 2015
in charge of supervising opening duties , reviewing schedule ,ordering fresh produce , assist kitchen staff in making next days menu prep , make sure kitchen staff is working in an organized and efficient manner
Productive and active with residents
Server (Former Employee), St.Petersburg,FlFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: getting to know and meeet new people.great benefits
Cons: short breaks and bad management
A typical day at work consisted of helping residents and guest get seated to their table for breakfst,lunch and dinner. Greet them with a smile and nice gesture, Record their order down on a sheet of paper and engage a conversation with the guest. While working at the Fountains I've learned alot for an example how to set up a table the correct way, different type of foods that were being served and getting to know the residents and just having a conversation with them. I have gained alot of knowledge working there. Im a people person so I got along with everyone there, I was more of a leader and wanted to see everyone working and getting the job done while still having fun and keeping a positive energy in the air. The hardest part of my job was learning how to deal with a rude and angry resident because I was not expecting that when I had first started working there but eventually you get used to it and just laugh it off.
Great benifits chance for advancement!
Wellness Director (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great bonuses, family oriented, and chance for advancement.
Cons: benifits for single person good but for family very expenseive
40 plus hour work week including weekends and holidays. Great staff very family oriented, each department willing to help each other for the benefit of the residents who reside there. Beautifully redone recently. Really enjoyed providing programing for all residents Assisted Living and Independent living. Position was eliminated due to budget cuts or I would still be there.
Fun place
Server (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 22, 2014
Its a pretty fun place to work, but at times can be stressful due to the residents moods but other than that I like it.
Productive and fun
CNA (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MISeptember 1, 2014
Pros: amazing team work
Cons: no breaks
A typical day starts with passing medications to residents, help with activities of daily living and answering call lights. Management is organized at times. My co-workers are great. We have amazing teamwork! The best part of this job is working with and getting to know the residents. Fun!
productive work environment
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 3, 2014
Pros: family like environment, understanding work environment, team work
Cons: short breaks
I have great experiences with this facility. Typically a day at work consists of resident care as well as ensuring that staff are on task and assisting staff when they need help. Also I prioritize patient care needs based on highest priority. I assist residents in activities of daily living. I also assist in scheduling hours or finding coverage for staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make people smile and feel some comfort with their condition.
professional and fun working place
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Yuba City, CASeptember 27, 2013
It is an awesome working place , have wonderful co workers and very professional environment.
the fountains
Food Service Department Assistant - Hostess (Former Employee), Atco, NJApril 25, 2013
love the resident
i got replaced when i left for maternity leave
loved my coworkers
had fun on holidays and etc
A good place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 23, 2012
This is a fun place to work I enjoy taking care of my residents and working with me co-workers.
activities were not efficent for the residents
Certified nurse's assistant (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILOctober 13, 2012
Pros: good benifites
Cons: short breaks
not a very teamworking environment, the girls that i would work with like to point the fingers a lot at others. i always enjoyed makeing company with my residents.
nice placeto work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: low pay
answering phones faxing filing taking to clients and residents
Great place to experience life from all angles!
Administrative Assistant/Accounting Dept (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 7, 2012
Working around the elderly teaches us great values. This company is also great with promoting within. Awesome co-workers, these people are your family!