The Fountains Employee Reviews

privatelly owned
Executive Chef/Food service director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2017
great place to work great location had a lot of fun working there went through entire remodel project which kept days interesting. a lot of turn over in people
It was really productive
Dining room server (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILApril 26, 2017
A typical day for me was that I would get the stuff ready for the dinner shift and get peoples orders. I learned a lot about the resident's and their stories and what they like to do for fun.
Ok place to work but the pay sucks.
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 2, 2017
Everything is cool, they just don't pay enough for all that we have to do. Management is ok. The workers can be cool and fun to work with.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILFebruary 27, 2017
Overall good place to work
Friendly staff
Reasonable pay
PTO
Close location
Successful business community as result of hard working dedicated staff
Pros
Full-time hours
Cons
Hours
Its ok to work there
Laundry/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  PasadanaFebruary 1, 2017
Its a ok job to work for if you like to work cause some of the management want you to do they job too an i just cant do my job an theres
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
15 minute break an 30 min lunch
Wack
Customer Service Representative Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CADecember 17, 2016
Pinnacle sucks! Worst management company ever. Manager didnt care about any of the residents and she was rude and never wanted to speak with anyone. work load was tremendous
very upscale
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 15, 2016
The place was a very good place to work. The maintenance supervisor was the deal breaker for me.other then that i would go back and work for this company.
adequate compensation for hard work
dishwasher/utility worker (Former Employee) –  Millbrook, NYApril 2, 2016
I began working at this job after a satisfactory experience with another kitchen and, at the time, was in need of supplementing my income. While my previous experience had gone very well, I felt that the skills I had learned over a two-year period were deemed as somewhat negligible by the new employer. My work environment as a dishwasher had mostly reasonable demands, but was greatly spoiled by the discussion of several coworkers personal problems. I was greatly relieved when I left this position.
Pros
free food
Cons
poor behaviors
Awesome company
Server (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLNovember 12, 2015
Very good pay and they treat you with respect. The work is hard and strenuous but def a good company to work for. I would highly reccomend working for them,
Okay Compamy
Kisco Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 26, 2015
Not a good work life balance.Good culture. Associates who care about the residents. Residents care about associates.
Pros
good culture
Cons
not good work life balance
A Skilled Nursing Home
CNA (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAJuly 15, 2015
Resident daily care, bathing, vitals, intake an out take, eating an dressing of the patients. Learned basic care of individuals with different circumstances. Management trusted us to due the job as needed to be done in a timely matter. we all worked together.
Hardest part was watching residents in there ending times of life.
Making someone else comfortable an happy.
fast paced work environment
Lead Cook (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 19, 2015
in charge of supervising opening duties , reviewing schedule ,ordering fresh produce , assist kitchen staff in making next days menu prep , make sure kitchen staff is working in an organized and efficient manner
Productive and active with residents
Server (Former Employee) –  St.Petersburg,FlFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of helping residents and guest get seated to their table for breakfst,lunch and dinner. Greet them with a smile and nice gesture, Record their order down on a sheet of paper and engage a conversation with the guest. While working at the Fountains I've learned alot for an example how to set up a table the correct way, different type of foods that were being served and getting to know the residents and just having a conversation with them. I have gained alot of knowledge working there. Im a people person so I got along with everyone there, I was more of a leader and wanted to see everyone working and getting the job done while still having fun and keeping a positive energy in the air. The hardest part of my job was learning how to deal with a rude and angry resident because I was not expecting that when I had first started working there but eventually you get used to it and just laugh it off.
Pros
Getting to know and meeet new people.Great Benefits
Cons
Short breaks and bad management
Great benifits chance for advancement!
Wellness Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 24, 2015
40 plus hour work week including weekends and holidays. Great staff very family oriented, each department willing to help each other for the benefit of the residents who reside there. Beautifully redone recently. Really enjoyed providing programing for all residents Assisted Living and Independent living. Position was eliminated due to budget cuts or I would still be there.
Pros
Free lunch, great bonuses, family oriented, and chance for advancement.
Cons
benifits for single person good but for family very expenseive
Fun place
Server (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 22, 2014
Its a pretty fun place to work, but at times can be stressful due to the residents moods but other than that I like it.
Productive and fun
CNA (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MISeptember 1, 2014
A typical day starts with passing medications to residents, help with activities of daily living and answering call lights. Management is organized at times. My co-workers are great. We have amazing teamwork! The best part of this job is working with and getting to know the residents. Fun!
Pros
Amazing team work
Cons
No Breaks
productive work environment
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJune 3, 2014
I have great experiences with this facility. Typically a day at work consists of resident care as well as ensuring that staff are on task and assisting staff when they need help. Also I prioritize patient care needs based on highest priority. I assist residents in activities of daily living. I also assist in scheduling hours or finding coverage for staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make people smile and feel some comfort with their condition.
Pros
family like environment, understanding work environment, team work
Cons
Short Breaks
professional and fun working place
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Yuba City, CASeptember 27, 2013
It is an awesome working place , have wonderful co workers and very professional environment.
the fountains
Food Service Department Assistant - Hostess (Former Employee) –  Atco, NJApril 25, 2013
love the resident
i got replaced when i left for maternity leave
loved my coworkers
had fun on holidays and etc
A good place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 23, 2012
This is a fun place to work I enjoy taking care of my residents and working with me co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Fountains. Our community is ready to answer.