The Fountains

The Fountains Employer Reviews

Productive and fun
CNA (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MISeptember 1, 2014
Pros: amazing team work
Cons: no breaks
A typical day starts with passing medications to residents, help with activities of daily living and answering call lights. Management is organized at times. My co-workers are great. We have amazing teamwork! The best part of this job is working with and getting to know the residents. Fun!
productive work environment
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 3, 2014
Pros: family like environment, understanding work environment, team work
Cons: short breaks
I have great experiences with this facility. Typically a day at work consists of resident care as well as ensuring that staff are on task and assisting staff when they need help. Also I prioritize patient care needs based on highest priority. I assist residents in activities of daily living. I also assist in scheduling hours or finding coverage for – more... staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make people smile and feel some comfort with their condition. – less
professional and fun working place
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Yuba City, CASeptember 27, 2013
It is an awesome working place , have wonderful co workers and very professional environment.
the fountains
Food Service Department Assistant - Hostess (Former Employee), Atco, NJApril 25, 2013
love the resident
i got replaced when i left for maternity leave
loved my coworkers
had fun on holidays and etc
A good place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 23, 2012
This is a fun place to work I enjoy taking care of my residents and working with me co-workers.
activities were not efficent for the residents
Certified nurse's assistant (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILOctober 13, 2012
Pros: good benifites
Cons: short breaks
not a very teamworking environment, the girls that i would work with like to point the fingers a lot at others. i always enjoyed makeing company with my residents.
nice placeto work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: low pay
answering phones faxing filing taking to clients and residents
Great place to experience life from all angles!
Administrative Assistant/Accounting Dept (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 7, 2012
Working around the elderly teaches us great values. This company is also great with promoting within. Awesome co-workers, these people are your family!