The Goddard School located in Castle Rock is looking for a motivated self-starter for a director's position at our school. A bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field, and management experience in a licensed childcare center or preschool is preferred. A candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and have a good understanding of age appropriate activities for young children.
Please fax resume and salary history to 303-660-0459.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Our ideal Director has strong leadership skills, is an excellent communicator, and can motivate and inspire others. Required experience, minimum 2 years as a Director.
The Director responsibilities are:
- Overseeing preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance, and facility operations.
- Develop strong relationships with our families
- Managing a budget and licensing.
- Positive and upbeat attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Deep love for children and a strong commitment to education.
The Goddard School® Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Community Outreach
- Resource Programs
- Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field
- BA or BS Degree in Education
- Prior Managerial Experience in a Preschool Setting
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Commitment to Professional Development