The Cambridge Institute is seeking to hire a new team member to join our fast-growing academic educational and business consultancy. We administer academic programs for students from around the world who wish to study in the United States. We support our programs by providing support services such as tutoring and offering residential accommodations. We are focused on building cross-cultural relationships between private and public educational institutions to embrace our programs and support services for international students in their curriculum offering.
As a Program Development Associate, your primary role will be to communicate with school officials and foreign market representatives to develop new business relationships and consult on best practices for international student programs. You will be responsible for generating leads through cold calling and email outreach, traveling to present proposals to interested leads face-to-face, and closing prospected and qualified business. With gained experience, you will have the opportunity to work on specialized projects within the company. This position is ideal for a goal-driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, willingness to travel, and an interest in international education.
- BA or higher
- 2+ years' experience with proven track record of outside sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation, telephone, and writing skills
- Strong drive, high energy, willingness to travel
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to succeed in a sales career
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with managers and colleagues locally and around the globe
- Committed to diversity in education
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- MA or other advanced degree
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese or other foreign language
- International travel or living experience
- Previous project management experience
- Event planning experience
Educational support services.