The Greysmith Companies

The Greysmith Companies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Highly professional and supportive staffing agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, MaNovember 10, 2014
It has been a pleasure to represent the Greysmith Companies in the role of Administrative Assistant at UMass Law.
The staffing specialists are incredibly supportive and very professional. It has been a pleasure to work with and for the Greysmith Companies and I look forward to continuing a professional relationship with the company.
Great temp agency found me great places to work at
Temporary Contract Worker - Administrative (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 18, 2015
During my tenure with Greysmith Companies I've worked at several companies that helped me hone my skills in data entry, customer service, and clerical work.The pay is great and I've enjoyed working with Greysmiths' clients.
Good learning experiences
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MAJuly 3, 2013
Again, working for placement agencies is always a good way to learn new experiences and also to be able to get a foot in to the company. Whether one is there just temporarily or it turns into a few years, what they learn at that location can be transferred to new adventures.
want your resume
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ProvidenceJanuary 25, 2014
Supply Chain Coordinator position does not exist...they are using it to get resumes.....Is that a good way to get it????

Not when you are looking for work and they lead you on...I laos received bad information......went in for job interview for a shipper/receiver position whe actually it was an inventory control position.......
Pros
zero
Cons
waste of time to meet with them
Nice company
CREDIT & COLLECTIONS ANALYST/ TEMPORARY POSITION (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 21, 2012
This being a placement agency for a temporary position at another company for only 5 months, there really isn't anything bad to say about my contact. She was very helpful and always available when I needed her.
Poor Management
Account Manager - Accounting and Finance (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 6, 2012
This was not a great fit for me. The environment was hostile causing 80% of the Employees to seek medication attentio including 1 stress stroke.
Pros
pay, quality of life
Cons
many
Staffing Service
Procurement Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge, MAAugust 20, 2014
Processed purchase orders using SAP platform. Professional and courteous customer service via telephone,email or face to face.

4.8