Full Time Executive Assistant
The Hokanson Group at Keller Williams Realty in Medford is looking for a full-time executive assistant. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. At the same time, this individual can multi-task with multiple deadlines.
The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent's business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Job Standards & Primary Objectives/Activities --
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Submit weekly numbers to leaders
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Manage virtual assistant
- Key Skills --
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership Capabilities
High school graduate or equivalent
Proficiency in Word/Excel
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to effectively task switch with dynamic priorities
- 1+ years experience as an office assistant or office manager or equivalent position.
- Ability/willingness to new real estate industry software
- Takes delight in customer service and doing what it takes for the client
NO CALLS -- PLEASE FOLLOW DETAILS
In order to be considered for any opportunity, please follow the directions exactly as indicated here. We will call you if we want to pursue the process. Thanks again for your interest!
1. No phone calls.
2. Please email a current copy of your resume.
3. Please put in the subject line: The Hokanson Group Executive Assistant
4. In the body of the email, please explain WHY you would fit, what your experience is, and what kind of compensation you expect. Include when you can start.