The Habitat Company

The Habitat Company Employer Reviews

The Habitat Company is a great company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Property Manager/RecertificationDecember 23, 2013
Working at the Habitat Company is a great experience. You learn the in's and outs to Property Management. The Staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful and remain professional at all time. The Co-Workers are very helpful and reach out to you in any case. Their is no hard part about the job. Everyday is a great day at the Habitat Company.
Great company to start a career in property management with.
Recertification Specialist (Current Employee), ChicagoDecember 9, 2013
Pros: benefits and continued education
Cons: compensation is budget based
Great company to start a career in property management with.Great benefits package and they offer continued education in field of employment.Wonderful friendly environment.Fun company celebrations.
Great benefits
Resident Director (Former Employee), Langston, OKJuly 27, 2013
Pros: free place to live, no utilities
Cons: boss
The job was okay if you didn't want life outside of work. The management was very rude and treated you like dirt. The only benefit I had was provided with a rent free place and no utility bills.
Fun and Interesting Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Kingsbury Terrace ApartmentsJuly 18, 2012
Pros: good benefits, paid pto
Cons: salary
I have learned a lot over the years. I have learned good customer service skills, posting rent, annual lease renewls, move-ins/move-outs, unit inspections, building inspections, working well with co-works and enjoy being in the business administrative field. This a my career!
small office but comfy
Leasing Clerk (Former Employee), st. louis moJune 4, 2012
Pros: lunches paid
I typed leases, collected rental payments, completed work orders and closed them out. I learned how to use the as400 system, and some management duties. I enjoyed my co-workers and the hardest part of the job was closing out the work orders at the end of the day. I enjoyed meeting new people.
N/A
Maintenance Supervisor/General Laborer. (Former Employee), Missouri ,MoMarch 6, 2012
Pros: one h.r. paid lunches
Cons: no bbreaks blue cross/blueshield
Started 1996 as a janitor in 2001 moved up to Maintenance Technician.The Habitat co.Than transfered me to St Louis.MO where I became a Maintenance Supervisor.

About The Habitat Company

The Habitat Company LLC (www.habitat.com) is a leader in residential multi-family real estate management and development. We are – Read more

The Habitat Company Photos