The Habitat Company Employee Reviews in United States

Garbage,kiss rich peoples butts
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2016
Habitat does not care for the working man they only worry about their own office workers if your a class c they will chew you and spit you out that give you a card with their so called code which is full of bit
Great Place to work
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY COORDINATORS (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2015
Professional business, enjoyed working and learning every aspect of production. Worked with a broad group of people in many different enviroment.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Had to leave
Great company to start a career in property management with.
Recertification Specialist (Current Employee) –  ChicagoDecember 9, 2013
Great company to start a career in property management with.Great benefits package and they offer continued education in field of employment.Wonderful friendly environment.Fun company celebrations.
Pros
benefits and continued education
Cons
compensation is budget based
Very structured and room for advancement
Asst. Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60609August 17, 2015
Habitat was a very structured workplace. It was productive ran like a well oiled machine. Professional and courteous staff. Habitat believed in proper training and continous education
Fun and Interesting Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kingsbury Terrace ApartmentsJuly 18, 2012
I have learned a lot over the years. I have learned good customer service skills, posting rent, annual lease renewls, move-ins/move-outs, unit inspections, building inspections, working well with co-works and enjoy being in the business administrative field. This a my career!
Pros
good benefits, paid pto
Cons
salary
The Habitat Company is a great company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Property Manager/RecertificationDecember 23, 2013
Working at the Habitat Company is a great experience. You learn the in's and outs to Property Management. The Staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful and remain professional at all time. The Co-Workers are very helpful and reach out to you in any case. Their is no hard part about the job. Everyday is a great day at the Habitat Company.
small office but comfy
Leasing Clerk (Former Employee) –  st. louis moJune 4, 2012
I typed leases, collected rental payments, completed work orders and closed them out. I learned how to use the as400 system, and some management duties. I enjoyed my co-workers and the hardest part of the job was closing out the work orders at the end of the day. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
lunches paid
Great benefits
Resident Director (Former Employee) –  Langston, OKJuly 27, 2013
The job was okay if you didn't want life outside of work. The management was very rude and treated you like dirt. The only benefit I had was provided with a rent free place and no utility bills.
Pros
free place to live, no utilities
Cons
boss
N/a
Maintenance Supervisor/General Laborer. (Former Employee) –  Missouri ,MoMarch 6, 2012
Started 1996 as a janitor in 2001 moved up to Maintenance Technician.The Habitat co.Than transfered me to St Louis.MO where I became a Maintenance Supervisor.
Pros
one h.r. paid lunches
Cons
no bbreaks blue cross/blueshield
Very professional job
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2014
typical day computer work along with filing paper work.
I learn how to speak with resdients along with assisting them.
my co-worker were very hardworking as well as myself.
The most diffcult times were absents of other co-workers.