The Hackett Group

The Hackett Group Employer Reviews

Boutique consulting company with less bureaucracy than most
Manager, Strategy & Operations (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 5, 2014
Lots of interesting projects and clients. Get a good cross-section of experience across industries.
Productive and Culture
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2013
I enjoy working at the Hackett Group. The company provides a competitive salary, a great company culture with many monthly activities. My coworkers are extremely helpful and we all look to help each other. I enjoy the challenges that come with every new client.
Horrible place to work ** STAY AWAY **
Manager (Former Employee), FloridaAugust 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: unprofessional management, management cannot work under tight deadlines, erp systems constantly dump "key" data, and it team cannot figure out why.
Unprofessional place to work. Cannot build a career at this firm. HR has no clue what is going on with the functional groups. Many employees are unsatisfied with working conditions, and work load. Very political environment. Mid-level management does not push back on consulting management, they rather go with the lay down and take it approach. Sr. Operational Management runs the firm like a mill only looking at bill rates and cost rates, and everyone is in fright when a directive comes down from "them". Not sure how they say they are "world class defined, and enabled", when the same ERP systems they implement for fortune 500 companies, they can't get it right within their own firm, just something to think about...
SAP Consulting Firm
Director-Global SAP Practice (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 29, 2013
A global strategic business advisory and operations improvement firm focused on providing business benchmarking, SAP business applications consulting and enterprise transformation consulting and advisory services.
Consulting
Manager/Executive Assistant - President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: worked with an individual who i highly respected
Cons: no chance for advancement
Working for a consulting company is always a learning experience. Learning how to deal with consultants inside their own office is always interesting. I worked for the President of the comapny. I supported him in all aspects of the business as well as prospective clients. I built profiles/histories for him to view for each of his business trips so he would know what work we had preformed for each company as well as finding out things that would be good to make the personal tie for building a strong relationship. i.e., people they knew, hobbies, boards or associations they both had affiliations with that might tie together.
Good Company to Have on Resume
Project Accountant (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: difficult to move up
I worked in Corporate HQ and not in the field. It was a good place. I got along with everyone and people liked me. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't have left.
Personal and Compliance
EPM Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2012
Pros: remote work, so so benefits packages
Cons: management, company values and client concerns
This company hires personal from contracted clients into there Practice and suggest current associates to keep it confidential and work around that type of personal.