Coordinates and manages all construction contracts and progress billings. Also manages subcontracts and other accounts receivable duties. This position is also to assist the accounting team in supporting the production teams with any customer service needs or requests.
- Manages contract administration operations, including accounting review of contract, obtaining signatures for execution, compiling all requested documents for contract package to be returned to General Contractor, contract job set up, and enter any change orders received for contracts.
- Manages subcontract administration operations, including subcontract set up, enter any change orders received, etc.
- Performs accounts receivable specialist duties for all companies, including responding to customer queries, monitoring customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities, processes credit card payments
- Completes A/R and A/P functions for manufacturing company, including invoicing for any completed jobs, data entry of accounts payable, and preparing disbursements based on company check run schedule
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Process weekly certified payroll reports when requested
- Responsible for preparation of monthly contract billing packages per GC requirements
- Process monthly CCIP payroll reports when requested
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Member
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Confidentiality concerning financial and payroll files
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Associates’ Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Real Estate Agency Serving Cobb County and West Cobb County, Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Mableton, Marietta, Powder Springs, Smyrna, Vinings...