The Hanover Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It's a good company to work for.
PORTER (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 22, 2016
The company is great to work for. current management at the AZ location is constantly making changes. Some of the changes have made it difficult for personnel to advance.
overall a very good company to work for, if you get that opportunity. I did for a little while and experienced and learned a lot.
Maintenance Supervisor / Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 30, 2016
I learned a lot with this company due to a lack of communication I was fired 3 days before I was going to give notice. Don't get me wrong, I was working away from home and had no travel package and had to pay out of pocket to see my family and this apparently wasn't conclusive to my immediate supervisor. If you are considering Hanover as a future l would say go for it. Best to all concerned.
Pros
great team
Cons
a lot of hours needed
Fast pace with a very energetic environment
Property Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 20, 2015
A wonderful and fun environment. Very positive energy. Worked at a 60+ unit community with soothing ambiance, but was independently managing the complex by myself. Only had 1 concierge who was not qualified to support me as a staff member. I was the community manager, I handled the leasing and managed my own bookkeeping for a large public company who could have afford to at least provide a suitable staff to work alongside. The amount of work load for multiple positions weighed heavily on my shoulders as time off was very minimal. Having to work through the weekends to keep up with reports was very challenging as I was also on call 24-hours for the community as back up for maintenance when there is an emergency. With that being said, I still managed to keep a high occupancy and my residents was a blessing to have as they renewed each year. As time passed, the difficulties with balancing a lifestyle was hard as my time was dedicated to work. The positive outcome of running a community independently is learning all the different departments and learning how to solve problems when they occur at the moment. Lastly, being able to push your limits to exciting new things every day.
Pros
Pushing your ability to think and solve effectively on the spot immediately.
Cons
No lunch due to no time and no staff to alleviate the pressure.
Productive and a fun work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 15, 2015
A wonderful company to work with great structure. Family-oriented and flexable work hours with a great managment team.
Very friendly atmosphere.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LAApril 8, 2015
Busy phone system and sort incoming mail.
I learned to use Oracle computer software.
Management was good.
Co-workers were very friendly.
Learning to process accounts receivable at month end.
Going out to lunch with co-workers.
Pros
Lunch with workers.
Cons
Short breaks
Great company that takes care of its employees
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2013
A quality company producing a quality product for the end user.
Pros
Taking care of employees
Cons
Some uncertainty about future employment when the job is complete.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hanover Company. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3