The HCI Group Employee Reviews

Poor management
Consultant (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 8, 2016
Do NOT choose this as your third party consultant conpany. The onboarding process is a nightmare and they simply do not care about their consultants.
I was offered a position and started within a week. I left and have yet to ever receive an expense check. They do not care about their staff.
Pros
Contract within one week
Cons
Attrition, Lies from management
Fun work place with supportive management
Corporate Controller (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 28, 2015
Fast pace environment with exciting challenges happening everyday. The HCI Group is a full-service organization that offers a complete range of healthcare IT services that are at the forefront of industry trends. Our solutions are tailored for you so that you gain the most value using cost-effective solutions. We focus holistically on every client’s needs and offer experienced resources, whether consulting or permanent, to help you achieve your goals. Your success is our mission.
Overall a fun place with a ping pong table
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 3, 2014
Recruit candidates through social media, cold calls and emails. Negotiate rates with potential candidates. Train new employees with proper techniques to become successful.
Marketing and Events coordinator
Marketing and Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2014
The HCI Group in general is not a bad company to work for. Granted they are still growing and becoming more and more successful, they were in a large growth phase while I was there and kinks are still being worked out I am sure. Company's do not just become successful over night, so taking things into consideration I would recommend HCI to others.
Growing compny with good culture.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2013
Growing company that has a lot to offer. Learned much about recruiting.
Resourceful and working hard to make connections for consultants
Senior Ambulatory/Optimization Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 11, 2013
Working with The HCI Group has been short term as of now but they seem to really be concerned about keeping the Consultants busy. The recruiters are quick to respond to emails or calls and they work with other recruiters if they need too. They have lots of clients and seem to have a good relationship with the clients.
Great co-workers to work with but too much work to do and not enough people.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Martinez, CADecember 16, 2012
The work environment was a relaxed atmosphere and the co-workers were great to work with. Management was clueless on the data requirements and gathering and wanted to do short cuts all the time. The project timeline was always in the red and managment was too distant from the real problems. In the end the go-live was a huge disaster and Epic had to be on-site for several weeks to help fix the problems,
Pros
co-workers where great to work with.
Cons
too much work to do and not enough people to do it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The HCI Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9