• A typical day at work:
1) Overlooking calendar for scheduled work activities and checking follow-ups from previous activities.
2) Responding to crucial messages.
3) Conducting and attending briefings, scientific meetings, and technical trainings.
4) Conducting experimental work.
5) Writing reports, projects, plans, scientific manuscripts; conducting literature search and analysis.
6) Summarizing day’s activity and making notes for the next day.
• What you learned:
Communicating with funding and contracting agencies.
• Management & your co-workers:
• The hardest part of the job:
Dealing with bureaucracy
• The most enjoyable part of the job:
Opportunity to work independently;
Receiving appreciation of achievements given by the scientific community.