The Heritage Foundation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Comfortable work environment while completing meaningful tasks
Marketing Technology Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 27, 2013
My team was responsible for the web content. Daily we would make changes to reports before posted them online. I learned a great deal about SEO and Web analyitics reports as well as how to be productive in a fast paced and changing work environment.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Director of Personnel (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 28, 2013
Heritage is successful because it recognizes that people are indeed policy.
Excellent place to work
Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 14, 2013
A lot of good learning opportunities. Very friendly, fun work environment.
My time as an intern at The Heritage Foundation I developed critical research skills and blog writing capability.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 18, 2013
A typical day at The Heritage Foundation consisted of doing research on health care policy. I was assigned to their Center for Health Policy Studies department. On a weekly basis I was assigned a task of writing blog posts for The Foundry, the Heritage Foundation's blog. The hardest part of the job was analyzing the state budget trends of the state of Ohio for a report that was published.
Pros
capitol hill experience; able to attend congressional hearings; free food
Great culture and opportunities at the most prestegious internshjip in Washington D.C.
Latin American Foreign Policy Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 23, 2012
The Heritage Foundation is a fantastic place to intern and be exposed to Washington. The opportunities for a young person to grow in their conservatism and network with all types of professionals are at your fingertips.
Pros
paid internship
Cons
n/a

Want to know more about The Heritage Foundation?

Ask a question