The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation Employer Reviews

Comfortable work environment while completing meaningful tasks
Marketing Technology Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCDecember 27, 2013
My team was responsible for the web content. Daily we would make changes to reports before posted them online. I learned a great deal about SEO and Web analyitics reports as well as how to be productive in a fast paced and changing work environment.
Great Place to Work
Assistant Director of Personnel (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 28, 2013
Heritage is successful because it recognizes that people are indeed policy.
Excellent place to work
Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 14, 2013
A lot of good learning opportunities. Very friendly, fun work environment.
My time as an intern at The Heritage Foundation I developed critical research skills and blog writing capability.
Intern (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 18, 2013
Pros: capitol hill experience; able to attend congressional hearings; free food
A typical day at The Heritage Foundation consisted of doing research on health care policy. I was assigned to their Center for Health Policy Studies department. On a weekly basis I was assigned a task of writing blog posts for The Foundry, the Heritage Foundation's blog. The hardest part of the job was analyzing the state budget trends of the state – more... of Ohio for a report that was published. – less
Great culture and opportunities at the most prestegious internshjip in Washington D.C.
Latin American Foreign Policy Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 23, 2012
Pros: paid internship
Cons: n/a
The Heritage Foundation is a fantastic place to intern and be exposed to Washington. The opportunities for a young person to grow in their conservatism and network with all types of professionals are at your fingertips.