The Highlands at Wyomissing Employee Reviews

Think Twice
Security (Former Employee), WyomissingJune 6, 2015
Pros: Residents are great people
Cons: Poor judges of character in management. Always confused.
Not a very good place to work.Maybe for a few months. Then I recommend you look else-where.
Worst department to work in, is security. Co-workers are good people. But the manager is a rent a manager, Very arrogant and
conceded. Plus poor managing skills.
Wonderful place to work
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee), Wyomissing, PAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great place to work and great company.
I supervise personal care nursing staff. I assess residents daily. I speak to doctors, families, and outside agencies to provide the highest level of care. Transcribing orders and requesting orders from MD's.
Unorganized
C.N.A (Former Employee), wyomissing paJuly 13, 2013
Very unorganized place. Management doesn't care for their employees. Employees does not like to help each other.
Good place to get started in the working world.
Waitstaff (Current Employee), Wyomissing, PAJune 17, 2013
It's a good place to earn some experience if you haven't worked before. The staff in my department isn't entirely the best to work with, but they get the job done at the end of the day. Best part of working here is probably the residents though, because they're very nice. Most are pretty understanding when it gets busy too, which is helpful.
It's a very friendly environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), Wyomissing, PAMarch 11, 2013
Really enjoy taking care of my residents. The hardest part of the job is seeing them sick, but my job is to take care of them to my best ability.