The Hill At Whitemarsh

The Hill At Whitemarsh Employer Reviews

My favorite job
Healthcare Worker (Current Employee), Lafayette Hill, PAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, nice people
I like the people I work with. I like my Managers. I like our residents. You work hard, but its worth it to be at such a nice place.
Fun place to work in dining
Server (Former Employee), Lafayette Hill, PANovember 24, 2013
Pros: free dinner and lunch
Cons: management was poor
This job was ok but didn't gibe out enough hours. Co-workers were very friendly but management was horrible. I learned how to work with geriatrics. The hard part was doing room trays and trying to please the residents.
Really care about the residents
nurse (Current Employee), lafayette hillMay 26, 2013
Pros: people help each other and want to do a good job
If you picked healthcare to do a great job for your patients, you will enjoy working here. Residents come first -staff is helpful to each other. Company is really nice to work for. people treat each other nicely. I like all of my coworkers. Everything is about quality of care- glad to be part of a place that focuses on that.
Healthcare Dining Services (Waiter) (Current Employee), Lafayette Hill, PAApril 24, 2013
The Hill at Whitemarsh is a luxurious retirement facility. When it comes to healthcare this is one of the best facilities in the state. The job isn't hard at all and the most enjoyable part of the job is working with such pleasant people!
Nice people
healthcare worker (Current Employee), theres just one locationFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: like a family
People are friendly. It's like a family. Everyone gets along. Every day you are there to take care of the residents. As long as you do that, it works out great. Makes you feel good to work for a place that does a good job for the residents.
I moved or I'd still be working there - great experience working there
C.N.A. (Former Employee), Lafayette HillDecember 21, 2012
Pros: nice people, nice atmosphere
Really liked the people. I still keep in touch with my friends from there. I moved out of the area or I'd still be there. If you like caring for senior citizens, and like doing a good job, it's a really nice place to work. Highly recommend it!
Great people, great place
Dining (Current Employee), Lafayette HillDecember 8, 2012
Best place I have ever worked for. Nice coworkers, nice residents, nice managers.
The work place is a great enviorment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), PAOctober 24, 2012
I loved working for thaw. It was a peaceful pleasant environment .
High turnover of staff
Healthcare (Former Employee), Lafayette Hill, PASeptember 29, 2012
Pros: work here only until you find something better.
Cons: long hours - lousy pay
This is employer boast itself as one of the great places to work but in reality it is not. The turnover here is outrageous. If you're hired, you can expect to be fired because that is the culture of the environment at The Hill. You have an administration who could care less about the low-level employees. What I learned here is that its a dog-eat-dog – more... world. The hardest part of the job was having to put up with calloused co-workers who looked out only for themselves. – less

About The Hill At Whitemarsh

The Hill at Whitemarsh is a five star upscale continuing care retirement community located in Lafayette Hill, PA. In addition – Read more