The Hill At Whitemarsh

The Hill At Whitemarsh Employer Reviews

Always a productive day in the kitchn serving the residents
Cold prep Pantry cook (Current Employee), Lafayette Hill, PAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free food, eat whenever you would like
Cons: dealing with management
A regular day at work, i come in check out my prep from the night before see if there is anything i have to do before i get my day started. I look on my menu see what kid of special salad i have for the day to make (usually its moderate never to hard) then i check my desserts and see which one i have to make and go for that one first. What i have learned – more... so far is making certain cheesecakes, diffrent berry sauces and anglasies as well. Management is so so , some days they are there to help you out other days it seems like they want you to fail and are bashing you to see if you give up. The co workers are great ( well some) good to work with, have fun with and joke around with. The hardest part of the job is to stay humble and just dont let the little things get to you . The most enjoyable is serving the residents quality food. – less
My favorite job
Healthcare Worker (Current Employee), Lafayette Hill, PAJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, nice people
I like the people I work with. I like my Managers. I like our residents. You work hard, but its worth it to be at such a nice place.
Fun place to work in dining
Server (Former Employee), Lafayette Hill, PANovember 24, 2013
Pros: free dinner and lunch
Cons: management was poor
This job was ok but didn't gibe out enough hours. Co-workers were very friendly but management was horrible. I learned how to work with geriatrics. The hard part was doing room trays and trying to please the residents.
Really care about the residents
nurse (Current Employee), lafayette hillMay 26, 2013
Pros: people help each other and want to do a good job
If you picked healthcare to do a great job for your patients, you will enjoy working here. Residents come first -staff is helpful to each other. Company is really nice to work for. people treat each other nicely. I like all of my coworkers. Everything is about quality of care- glad to be part of a place that focuses on that.
Healthcare Dining Services (Waiter) (Current Employee), Lafayette Hill, PAApril 24, 2013
The Hill at Whitemarsh is a luxurious retirement facility. When it comes to healthcare this is one of the best facilities in the state. The job isn't hard at all and the most enjoyable part of the job is working with such pleasant people!
I moved or I'd still be working there - great experience working there
C.N.A. (Former Employee), Lafayette HillDecember 21, 2012
Pros: nice people, nice atmosphere
Really liked the people. I still keep in touch with my friends from there. I moved out of the area or I'd still be there. If you like caring for senior citizens, and like doing a good job, it's a really nice place to work. Highly recommend it!
Great people, great place
Dining (Current Employee), Lafayette HillDecember 8, 2012
Best place I have ever worked for. Nice coworkers, nice residents, nice managers.
The work place is a great enviorment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), PAOctober 24, 2012
I loved working for thaw. It was a peaceful pleasant environment .
High turnover of staff
Healthcare (Former Employee), Lafayette Hill, PASeptember 29, 2012
Pros: work here only until you find something better.
Cons: long hours - lousy pay
This is employer boast itself as one of the great places to work but in reality it is not. The turnover here is outrageous. If you're hired, you can expect to be fired because that is the culture of the environment at The Hill. You have an administration who could care less about the low-level employees. What I learned here is that its a dog-eat-dog – more... world. The hardest part of the job was having to put up with calloused co-workers who looked out only for themselves. – less
Nice people
healthcare worker (Current Employee), theres just one locationFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: like a family
People are friendly. It's like a family. Everyone gets along. Every day you are there to take care of the residents. As long as you do that, it works out great. Makes you feel good to work for a place that does a good job for the residents.

About The Hill At Whitemarsh

The Hill at Whitemarsh is a five star upscale continuing care retirement community located in Lafayette Hill, PA. In addition – Read more