The Home Depot Employee Review

View all The Home Depot reviews

A fun and exciting place to work.
Paint Associate (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAApril 16, 2012
Clock in, hit the floor and let all co-workers in my department know I'm on. Then find out what projects we got going and go from there. One thing I learned @ home depot is how communicate to various customers. Management is A+ as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my is dealing with rush of customers which is not so bad. The most enjoyable part is working beside a great group of individuals.

Other The Home Depot Employee Reviews

great employees , management questionable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 16, 2017
typical day, quite easy picks up around noonish get some customers thats friendly then most, learned majority about building & installing . management as a group horrible, individually cooler then most
I worked from February 2004 through December 2004
Overnight Freight Team Associates (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXNovember 16, 2017
I worked there in lumber sales first and then moved to overnight freight team. They expect you, because they certify you, to drive all their equipment to move lumber, building material, appliances etc. The responsibilities didn't equal pay which at that time was only 7.25 an hour. At that time, they would terminate people for any little reason.
Cons
Extremely poor pay and company won't keep you around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Home Depot. Our community is ready to answer.