The Housing Partnership Employee Reviews

providing affordable housing to all. Speaking to and meeting people from all walks of life.
Maintenance Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 22, 2017
scheduling techs on daily basis to prioritizes and complete task. Work with outside vendors to schedule work needed and create PO# for job. I learned to multitask and follow up on work completed. I also learned communication is the key to success . The hardest part of my job was when I had to take disciplinary actions against one of my tech's because we all worked as a tight team . The best part of my job was the fact that I helped people on a daily basis and I learned no matter the task it can be done and done well.
Pros
cookouts
Cons
under staffed
Non profit company has strong mission, good place to work
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2013
I have learned a great deal in human resources and in the tax credit process, grants, etc.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the ever changing laws in human resources and making sure that everyone stays in compliance.

I enjoy being able to work independently without micro-management.

My co-workers are dedicated individuals and hard workers.

Management is in a change process now and I can't give positive feedback at this time.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, great benefits, excellent pay.
Cons
change in managment is stressful at times.