The HT Group Employee Reviews

Horrible Assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2017
Horrible trainer and supervisor at first job assignment. No benefits. Recruiter wouldn't give another assignment after my negative experience at the first. Other than that, no complaints.
Decline
Administrative / Recruitment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2017
I would like to decline from make a statement regarding this employer, at this time. Due to a majority of their positions being contingent workforce (mine was not- I was a recruiter), I feel that it would be too difficult to provide an accurate feel for the company.
IT Staffing firm with great talent acquisition team
SAP Customer Master and Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 24, 2017
I loved working for HT and their client Smith & Nephew, my recruiter was fantastic, warm personable and really knew the business.
I loved working for S&N and grew a lot professionally. I would recommend them hands down to anyone looking for a change of career or a job.
Pros
Personal touch, christmas greetings, pastries for breakfast at client site
Great Company!
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Worked here for almost 5 years. Not enough words can express how amazing they are as a whole, and how much I have learned through the management team!
Small company culture
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 11, 2017
3 teams in the Austin branch. High turnover on Technical and Professional teams. There are some teambuilding activities. There seems to be a lot of business.
Pros
A company where you can be yourself
Cons
high turnover
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 1, 2016
I enjoyed working for the HT Group temp agency where I worked directly for All Clear ID. both companies were great to work for, the only issue was that of the employment time. All Clear ID was a rapidly growing company and didn't hire employees on perminate for a year sometimes 2.
Pros
free lunch, cookies
good place to work
warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  austin,txSeptember 21, 2015
Warehouse operations;Material Handlers, energy wind turbine project; forklift operations; certified forklift operator; shipping and receiving; loaded and unloaded y hand and with inventory software; assembly of motors and parts; material handler; maintained copies of all invoices and parts receipts; checked in and stocked parts; cycle counts; redesigned parts location for ease in locating and better access; inventory and part organizationt; assembly of energy wind computer opens; use of MS applications.
Pros
losts overtime
Cons
no benefit and contract
I LOVE my job
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 3, 2015
I am so glad I encountered this place. My job is so special and I wish it was permanent

Chrystal Long is a wonderful woman and she thrives upon her career!
Bottom line culture
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 18, 2015
Management out for themselves only, unsupportive of and does not stand behind team. Upper management unwilling to listen to issues in office and does not want to get involved with problems. Beaumont office is a revolving door of issues that will continue to not be addressed and money will continue to be lossed and this business will continue to be a tax write off instead of being a thriving business unfortunately. Never seen anything like it in my life!
Pros
No-longer employed there, was able to get some people work while I was there.
Official response from The HT Group
July 28, 2015

While we try to please all, sometimes when you let people go for misconduct they get angry. We wish you the best in your next job.

Very helpful
I-9 Auditor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2015
The staff at HT Staffing was very helpful in finding open position that fit your background. If it was short term they would let you know or just look for temp to hire positions.
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
temp positions
Great oppurtunity for growth.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMarch 9, 2014
Everyday I worked to an optimal volume. I learned how to further adapt to miscellaneous job tasks. My co-workers were exceptional at being timely, understanding and diligent. My hardest thing to overcome was being on-call. My most enjoyable aspect of working with this company was the challenge of knowing that my job asks and/or location could change immediately.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
temporary work
Great working environmet great and helpful staff
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 25, 2012
typical day at work enjoyable great co workers everyone would go out of there way to help someone else if they did no know what was going on management was great and understanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The HT Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The HT Group Reviews by Location