THE IMA GROUP Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, Opportunity for Advancement
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  South Williamsport, PANovember 8, 2017
This company has fantastic employees, competitive salary and benefits and lots of opportunity for advancement. I enjoy working with Veterans and building professional relationships with my coworkers.
Pros
Great people to work for.
Wow!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 23, 2017
It’s funny on how the management blames the employees on there performance but didn’t give any good training and they would rather play the blame game and phone tag instead of being true managers and handle the si
Workplace culture
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 6, 2017
Enjoyed working with Veterans and conducting exams and providing medical opinions. Company is flexible with working hours; can do 10 hr days, 8 hour days or 7 hr. days. The hardest part of the job is understanding the goniometer range of motions.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
poor management
Good team of upper management but there is a sense of disorganization in the company as a whole
LPN (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 2, 2017
Overall an OKAY experience. Compensation and pay is less than desirable. Good work/life balance. The culture is very gossipy. People will act very unprofessional in order to get ahead. Travel is almost definite and you need to be willing to travel frequently and at the last minute.
Great Work-Life Balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYFebruary 23, 2017
IMA provides a great work-life balance. With flexible hours, no overtime, you can always be sure to be home to pick up your kids and spend some quality family time.

Good PTO policy and 8 paid holidays. Health insurance and 401(k) are also available.
The office atmosphere is good.

Overall - this is a good place to work!
Pros
Pto, insurance and benefits, 401(k), flexible hours
Cons
No social events.
Not the best Job you want to work at
Appointment Setter/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYDecember 19, 2016
Very stressful at times. I was never given my 90 day performance assessment. I was threaten to be let go due to excuse absentee if it happened again. I was never thanked or appreciated for my hard work. Was hard to talk to management. Was ignored by management. I also was finally terminated due to an injury which resulted in me being absent.
Fast paced volume
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 7, 2016
I love my job, it is a great place to work. Co workers and Management are easy going and fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping where needed. I have learned to stay grounded in life and appreciate what I have. A typical day consist of checking claimants in, answering phones, making charts, calling claimants for reminder appointments, getting claimants vitals and reviewing their history before they see a doctor.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no bonuses
Ima review
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 23, 2014
Through The IMA Group, I have gained knowledge of social security and disability, working close with the Bureau of Disability Determination, to ensure claimant satisfaction. I get to work close with medical assistant's as well as MD's and Physiatrists.
Pros
Fair PTO time.
Cons
No Overtime (37.5 hrs)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE IMA GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9