The Intersect Group Employee Reviews

Great Company
Accounts Payable Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2017
Great Company. I would recommend The Intersect Group to my friends and family. One real good thing about the Company is, if your assignment has ended, they will promptly find you another assignment rather quickly.
Productive and Friendly place to work for
Asbury Auto Group - A/P Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
Great group to work for. Everyone is professional and they provide you with the necessary tools for advancement. The Recruiters search for and place you with companies that suit your goals or in other words a perfect fit. I would recommend a friend to work for such a company.
Typical day at work
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2017
Great staffing company, very driven CEO. Lots of company functions that are offered to the employees and perks. Great training program that drives employees to be successful.
One step above "Labor Ready"
candidate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2017
Unresponsive recruiters. They will take days to return phone calls, if at all. I've had an ongoing relationship with Intersect for 4 years and I've lost track of the dozens of recruiters that have migrated through their doors. If you're a CPA you may be satisfied with their ability to connect you to an employer - otherwise don't waste your time.
They routinely post fake opportunities to troll for new contacts (every available client came from somewhere and therefore potentially a lead for Intersect).
I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Thanks for calling about XYZ opportunity, but an offer was just made to a candidate this morning!". Or "I don't think you're right for this opportunity" - though they (the recruiters) have no credible background in the subject matter. Do they think we don't research them?
Pros
None that I can specify
Cons
"Don't call us, We'll call you" mentality. Unprofessional
Great company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2017
A top notch professional group. As a contractor with Intersect Group and assigned to one of their clients-- they always maintained a very high degree of professionalism and consistent communications with their contractors. They realize that the bottom line is directly proportionate to the relationships and the value they subscribe to their FTE's and Contractors.
Pros
Very professional, Excellent Communications, Values their employees, Pay equitable to skill and expereince
Cons
Could improve in addressing poor management practices of their clients.
Not enough job offers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2017
My last assignment ended in June. My background is administrative. I don't get enough calls in between assignments.
Otherwise, Intersect Group are professional and willing to support.
Pros
Good agency
Cons
Not consistent with follow-up
Always providing a professional setting.
Sr. Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2017
Workplace culture is good and professional. I have gotten many of contracts that have given me a better understanding of management and the business. The people are very friendly and openly willing to provide assistance.
Love The Intersect Group
A/R Manager for RaceTrac - Smyrna (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2017
The Intersect Group is awesome!! They are there for you is any assignment is good or bad. You call in with issues and they will support you. They have your back no matter what!
Decent company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
This was a decent company to work for as a contractor. I was happy with the pay and the people I met but I've had better benefits from other contract companies. I would just ask a lot of questions if PTO, 401K and benefit options are important to you.
Pros
Pay, the job placement was very good
Cons
Benefits are minimal, no paid time off for 6 months then very little, no 401K matching just profit sharing after you have been there for some time.
Excellent Company
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2017
Management is very receptive to ideas. They always try to create a good work life balance. As an employee you are given great autonomy to creative and challenged to bring new ideas to the table.

Want to know more about The Intersect Group?

Ask a question
Productive and fun place to work for.
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 24, 2017
The Intersect Group is a good staffing agency to work for. Good people to work with. Compensation is very good. Better than most of the other companies.
Staffing Agency
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2017
The Intersect Group works hard to pair their clients together resulting in satisfactory for all. They select great companies from start-ups to well known established businesses.
Pros
Permanent Placement
never use again
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
They are huge liars. Hire unprofessional people just to make money! If you have a complaint it will be used against you! Once you complain intersect will end your contract.
Pros
never work there
Cons
you will not like them
A work hard play hard environment
Contract Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2015
Was a typical sourcing position. Majority of the day was spent on the phone contacting candidates. If not on the phone, I was looking on the job boards finding candidates. I really enjoyed the work and environment.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
little work/ life balance
Great place to work with benefits!
IT Recruiter Trainee (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 14, 2015
This was a great learning experience. I was fairly new to the position and was provided with training during the time I was there. I do highly recommend people who are getting in the recruiting business to have prior experience. A typical work environment includes a cubicle desk setting, a phone, and a computer. All day you are gaining trust with different clients and candidates. Ultimately you are finding potential candidates to fit clients needs. If your not that good at sourcing then I would highly recommend that person to find someone in this field who is. The co-workers are very fun and they enjoy what they do.
National Lead Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Love the company and the people as well as my team. Its a fun and fast paced environment.

I've learned a lot about managing projects, people and time management.

Typically my day consisted of 40 plus calls to candidates for specific roles, and managing existing candidates that we have placed.
I loved this job
Dispute Analyst (Current Employee) –  AtlantaJanuary 5, 2015
I worked for NCR on a project and really enjoyed working there i learned alot.
Management in the Dallas office is the worst I've ever since
office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2014
I felt like I was in middle school all over again. I would never recommend anyone ever following the lead of the now Marketing Director. Great company in ATL,GA but Dallas has a horrible leader.
Fun, team oriented business
Accounting and Finance Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2014
Great establishment to learn about recruiting culture. Team oriented environment where success thrives.
Great bunch of people to work with (Team Work)
Lease Administrator - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2013
I was usually the first one in the door and the last one out. I learned to oversee contracts and negotiate lease opportunities for purchase or rent. I enjoyed and got along very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was learning commercial real estate. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to work with great people and learn something new for myself everyday.
Pros
Great location and opportunities
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Intersect Group. Our community is ready to answer.