The Jake Group is seeking a Junior Web Developer to join our growing team. Responsibilities include working with the President/Creative Director and Technical Director to implement interactive solutions for our clients. Applicants will be expected to:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative Internet-based applications using an array of web development tools;
- Contribute to client web marketing projects including search engine optimization, social networking, and online public relations efforts;
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines; and
- Work well with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience implementing PHP/MySQL-driven web applications, in particular content management systems such as WordPress;
- Experience with search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies;
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills; and
- Working knowledge of graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Pay and benefits commensurate with experience. To apply, please forward your resume, online portfolio, and salary requirements to Mark Wahl, Technical Director at http://www.thejakegroup.com/contact/careers/. No phone calls please.
The Jake Group (www.thejakegroup.com) is a full-service marketing communications firm located in the heart of Georgetown in Washington, DC. If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a professional, creative environment, we’d like to hear from you!
The Jake Group (www.thejakegroup.com) is a full-service marketing communications firm located in the heart of Georgetown in Washington, DC....