The Johnson Group, Inc.

The Johnson Group, Inc. Employer Reviews

Excellent Work Environment
SR. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Mobile, ALApril 14, 2014
Loved being a part of this amazing team. Great leaders and co-workers!
Administrative assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
Pros: the people, the flexibility
Small company nice people the owner is rough on the outside but has a heart of gold.
Good company to work with and through.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Plant VogtleJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: open in all discussions.
While employed through the Johnson Service Group all their personnel were very helpful in resolving any concerns/questions that I may have asked. Top notch, all the way.
Small business, Big issues
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Hanahan, South CarolinaJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: clean environment, co-workers are nice
Cons: owner, management, qa, engineering
If you like to work in an environment where you can not talk while working, this is the place. Engineering is completely lost. If you need something inspected by QA, good luck they take forever, and still miss a lot of defects. And one of the owner's gets upset when you he can't order parts because of money but expects you to complete the projects, – more... last time I checked you need parts to complete a job. – less
Great coworkers
Administrative Assistant / Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 27, 2013
Pros: quite and calm environment
Cons: slow productivity and few tasks
There were a lot of management changes. I enjoyed interviewing and learning about the engineering fields.
Funny
Worker (Former Employee), AtlantaDecember 27, 2013
Funny place to work. Absolutely no leadership from upper management. Sales force is useless and the recruiters lack any enthusiasm at all.
not exercise equipment
Field Computer Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 18, 2013
Pros: own time
Cons: not enough work
during your own hours. i learned customer service, management was good although didnt see them, didnt have a coworker, hardest part of work was finding the place, enjoyed my time with family.
great
Piping Designer (Current Employee), louisville, KyNovember 12, 2013
it was a pretty good company to work for. very helpful. the medical insurance is horrible
great
Aviation Structural Assembler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2013
Great place to work for with great people. Beautiful weather and a safe work environment.
Encouraged to produce quality candidates and profits for the company
Technical Sales and Recruiting (Current Employee), Burr Ridge, ILOctober 17, 2013
Pros: open and engaging environment, positive support structure, open communication daily, base salary is high
Cons: benefits are very poor and %100 employee paid, level of risk is very high.
Management was open to new suggestions. Some of those included additional employee perks (Corporateperks.com) which were free to company and employees. Also, took suggestion to improve the brand of the company through a new recruiting video as well as restructuring of the website to be more user friendly.
Productive place
Worker (Current Employee), KnoxvilleAugust 5, 2013
Pros: see above
After a year I got a 7 Percent raise and company paid 95 percent of health benefits.
Also, we have 15 Paid holidays and One month vacation, 5 paid sick days and 1 paid personal day per month.
My salary is now 72,500 per year.
producutive and fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Bur Ridge,ILJuly 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch and some weekends off
Cons: no breaks
For me a typical work day is getting things done and not procastinating.Just get her done.The most enjoyable part of the job is lurning new things.
Not good pay
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Louisville KyMay 7, 2013
Cons: customer service
customer service was horrible and after one job placement you don't hear from them anymore.
Answer personal emails and able to do personal online research when not busy
Data Entry (Former Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: a very close and cohesive team.
Cons: the 7:00 start time was a little early for me but i dealt with it, and it was only temporary.
Wonderful place to work. Professional yet relaxed, very caring and interested in their employees well being, open-door policy
Great Place to Work
Designer (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
Cons: health care plan needs improvement
Johnson Service Group has been a great place for me to work. I was previously unemployed and was given an opportunity and have worked hard and was given a raise after one year of service.
Poor
Teller (Former Employee), AllDecember 12, 2012
Cons: everything
Horrible place to work. They do not value their employee's at all. You are very disposable to them. Once hired you are treated very poorly by management especially. A lot of backstabbing goes on and you can't talk to your supervisor in confidence or it gets back to everyone in the office. To not apply to work here. You will be sorry.

Chris999 – January 4, 2013

I have been working for Johnson Service Group since 2011 and have found the company to be a fun place to work.

Racial bias towards unskilled labor.Reverse discrimination towards qualified Mechs
Structural Technician (Former Employee), Zecatecas,Mech.October 15, 2012
Structural assy,repair & overhaul maintenance various aircraft.
Enjoy working with professionals.
I fun place to work
Final Inspector (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: paid per diem
Chosen as the Final Inspector
·              Determined cause of defects and sorted parts to be salvaged  or scrapped.
·              Recorded inspection data.
·              Excellent track record of quality.
·              Measured dimensions of product for conformance to specifications, using calipers, gauges, micrometers, rules, and other inspection – more... tools. – less
Experienced on this industry about 45 Years
Assembler (Former Employee), Charleston, SCSeptember 27, 2012
I learned every day from my coworkers and the new technology applied by the company, also I enjoyed the job specially when I done my duties without mistakes
Productive and a nice and friendly environment.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Spartanburg, SCSeptember 27, 2012
This has been a great job. I enjoy all the co-workers and everyone treats everybody with respect.