the Joint

the Joint Employee Reviews

Easy going, laid back work place.
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee), Glendale, AZJune 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible with time off request
Cons: No lunch
The Joint is a pretty cool place to work. It takes a genuine person to work there. The product is very affordable for individuals seeking regular chiropractic care. Getting to know patients on a personal level is probably the best part. The hours are perfect for individuals looking to get an adjustment after work. Management is supportive, not necessarily pushy with sales but if you're doing what you should be, the numbers will show.
Fun, Flexible
Office Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 18, 2015
Pros: free chiro, flexible schedule
Cons: no advancement opportunities
I have loved working here. My boss has been great and respects my opinion. I am relocating for a new challenge and new opportunities
Office Manager
Wellness Coordinator/Office Manager (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 19, 2015
Pros: working with amazing patients and building great relationships
Cons: sometimes having to work through lunch break on a 9.5 hour work day
Unlock the building in the morning, turn off alarm, make sure the office is clean prior to opening. Then I would have to log in to Atlas and open up all tab needed through out the day. Check outlook mail and respond to any emails. Check people in. Have new patient fill out paper work and then input it into the computer. After they are seen by the doctor, I Have to try and sell them on a plan/package. Scan all documents into the computer and then shred anything with personal information on it. Deposit money into company account and make trips to the bank to get change. Make follow-up calls. Pull reports and fulfill all closing duties.
Great Atmosphere
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee), Spring, TXFebruary 3, 2015
You learn a lot about Chiropractic and the patients are great! They have packages and plans that are very easy to sell and they truly benefit the patients. The job was extremely simple so it was not very challenging unless I made myself have sales goals.
Awesome environment
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee), Summerville, SCJanuary 26, 2015
I loved my experience at The Joint... The Chiropractic Place. I was able to grow with the company and learn not only from my superiors, but our patients as well. I shared a special bond with each of my co-workers and became a trainer for several regional clinics. The management was ideal to work under and truly cared about their workers.
Pushing the envelop
Principal (Current Employee), Columbia, MDJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: learning from diverse individuals
Cons: working from home
The Joint is initiated by me and a network of great people to focus on work that matters. We are dispersed around the world and collaborate on assignments/briefs that are never done before or make an effort to do it in a better manner.
Family Like Environment
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free adjustments
Cons: minimum breaks
I loved working for this company, it was a very stress free environment and they truly care about their employees. The days where very long and there was little room for breaks but they still made sure that you where comfortable and happy with your position. I got along very well with all of my co-workers everyone was very easy to talk to. I learned that chiropractic care is very important for your overall well being and I had never had chiropractic care before. While I was an employee there I enjoyed weekly adjustment and that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Affordable Chiropractic Office
Office Manager/Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Escondido, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good hours and hourly pay plus commission
Cons: poor management skills by owners of franchise
I enjoy working here because we are able to offer our patients some of the best chiropractic care at exceptionally affordable prices. Being able to help patients who normally would be able to afford chiropractic and who are in a lot of pain is so very rewarding. I enjoy seeing my regular patients and always happy to meet new people!
Awesome place to work, resident comedy act is hiliarious.
Cashier, Server (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARAugust 27, 2012
I enjoy working here, at The Joint, I aways have a good time. I love the managers, they all understand family comes first and they work by these values.