the Joint

the Joint Employer Reviews

Family Like Environment
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free adjustments
Cons: minimum breaks
I loved working for this company, it was a very stress free environment and they truly care about their employees. The days where very long and there was little room for breaks but they still made sure that you where comfortable and happy with your position. I got along very well with all of my co-workers everyone was very easy to talk to. I learned that chiropractic care is very important for your overall well being and I had never had chiropractic care before. While I was an employee there I enjoyed weekly adjustment and that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Affordable Chiropractic Office
Office Manager/Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Escondido, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good hours and hourly pay plus commission
Cons: poor management skills by owners of franchise
I enjoy working here because we are able to offer our patients some of the best chiropractic care at exceptionally affordable prices. Being able to help patients who normally would be able to afford chiropractic and who are in a lot of pain is so very rewarding. I enjoy seeing my regular patients and always happy to meet new people!
Awesome place to work, resident comedy act is hiliarious.
Cashier, Server (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARAugust 27, 2012
I enjoy working here, at The Joint, I aways have a good time. I love the managers, they all understand family comes first and they work by these values.