The Judge Group

The Judge Group Employer Reviews

An East Coast based staffing firm
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJuly 28, 2014
Pros: excellent pay rate and great coworkers.
Cons: benefits too expensive to buy into
Good company to work for.
Benefits were not viable once you figured the cost of buying into the 401-k and insurance plans.
Pay rate was excellent allowing for purchasing healthcare and other services on your own.
No support in finding a new position once the current position came to an end. They said if we found one that was available they would be – more... happy to submit us. Despite that, I would work for them again. They seemed to be an honest straight forward company to work for. – less
recruiter always made herself available during the contract
(Contract) Quality Control Analyst at Genzyme (Former Employee), Allston, MAJuly 5, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: not enough feedback from the employer
The recruiter always called me back whenever i had any questions during the time of the contract
Very good temporary agency
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR, SUNOCO CHEMICALS (Former Employee), Haverhill, OHJune 26, 2014
My job was only for 5 month however it was a great opportunity, with a great company. Very excellent team to work with and amazing friendships made.
Patient care
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2014
Pros: taking care of my patients.
Cons: assignments were temp positions.
the labs and making the patients feel comfortable while taking there vital and or blood. The I worked with were very helpful in my learning there systems and protocols. I felt my managers at the sites I worked at showed good team leadership and had an open door policy. The best part of all my days is when I help calm a patients who is nervous or scared – more... with a smile, showing great concern about then or even making a joke to get to laugh and forget the nervous or scared feeling if just for the moments they were in my care. . – less
contract didnt last long
Retail Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee), West Conshohocken, PAJune 17, 2014
It was a great company to be with my recruiter was very dedicated and driven. He was persistent on getting me in in a timely manner. Although it was out of his control they ended my contract early without warning and could not place me in another job.
This company makes sure that you get paid the wage you are worth
Contingent HEDIS REVIEW NURSE (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2014
I have contracted jobs with The Judge group twice. Both times I was satisfied with the recruiters and the salary they were able to offer me.
Well-known staffing firm in food/beverage manufacturing.
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2014
Well-known staffing firm in food/beverage manufacturing.
A lot of work and stress for very little pay.
Recruiter - Life Sciences (Former Employee), Matawan, NJMarch 30, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: did not promote a good work/life balance.
There was too much stress and work for a COMMISSION ONLY salary.
IMS Health Technology implementing new contract software
IMS Health Process Analyst onsite at Merck (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and lunch when in the training center.
Cons: no real breaks, boring when there was a lull in activity.
Worked for IMS testing software package for contract processing.
Consulting Company
Consultant Sr. Programmer Analyst II (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDFebruary 21, 2014
You are assigned to Client site. They are available when needed to assist you.
Hired to organize and operate Technical Room recovery test schedules.
Contractor at Citigroup (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: very close to home
Cons: limited telecommuting, billeted in "hotel cubes". noisy environment.
Not exactly 100% Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery, but it's a pretty good position with opportunities to learn new, continuity-related skills. Manager is 1,200 miles away.
I work for the who?
Risk Analyst (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 13, 2013
I don't know any of my coworkers.

I have met my account manager once in the 8 months I've worked here.

They absolutely do not care about their "employees" once placed. You are a bill rate, nothing more.
Productive and fun place to work at
Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAOctober 8, 2013
Company is very flexible when it comes to working hours. I have definitely gained more in depth knowledge regarding QA
Great company to work for
Current Data Network Planner (Current Employee), Silver Spring, MDOctober 5, 2013
Pros: always challenged
Cons: not permanent and no benefits
This company has provided me a wonderful opportunity to learn new skills and expand on old ones. My experience with this company will provide valuable skills and help prepare me for future positions. I do love my current position because I learn new things daily and I never fell stagnate.
Recruiting and Consulting Firm
Technology Project Manager - Contractor (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PASeptember 7, 2013
Positioned as an IT Project Manager at a Credit Card Service facility in Delaware for a 6 month contract.
Worked with some highly technical teams on 4 projects.
Cool place to work
Amerihealth Caritas/Pharmacy Services Technician (Former Employee), Essington, PaAugust 31, 2013
Pros: conveniently located to the airport and close to home
Cons: micro-managing
There was not enough training time but once being involved in the position, it became easy.
Avoid this company unless you are in dire need of $...
Temp (Current Employee), New York New YorkJuly 11, 2013
Pros: they ignore you ....
Cons: they ingnore you ....
Management turnover in recruiters is upsetting. You dont know who to deal with. They did not pay me for 1 week so far & I had to wait extra week for a combined 2 week check. Management is unresponsive.

In a nutsheel, If you want to be treated like an undocumented migrant worker picking tomatoes in the field ---work as a temp for judge. Try to get anything – more... perm --- anything --- Temping is a path to a shallow early grave. – less
Productive Environment with Opportunities to Grow
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 9, 2013
Pros: strong management
Cons: low salary
The Judge Group is a quality place to work. The Management team is supportive and nurturing. The hardest part of the job is being self motivated and resourceful. The most enjoyable part of the job is being part of a fast paced and smart team.
Temp Agency
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDMay 19, 2013
This is a temp agency that sent me on an interview with Discovery. All the subcategories really do not apply.
Work Life
Contractor (Current Employee), PittsburghMay 9, 2013
The Judge Group has a great work life balance. Most weeks are 40 hour weeks. They are very flexible with the hours you work.

About The Judge Group

The Judge Group, established in 1970, is a global leader in professional services that provides technology consulting, staffing – Read more