The Judge Group

The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Judge
Contracted worker (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2015
I was a contracted worker for Anthem through the Judge group besides all the paperwork that had to be faxed , I had no issues.
Exciting
Receptionist/Mail Clerk (Former Employee), West Conshohocken, PAAugust 4, 2015
It was a very :Work Hard, Play Harder" environment. The Judge Group was very well organized. Everyone was very polite and it was a very comfortable work place.
A positive work environment that has a supportive policy for employees as well as customers.
Telecommute-Temporary, RN Hedis Data Abstractor (Former Employee), Work from Home for 2015 Hedis AuditsJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Small amenities to let me or employees know they are appreciated and are doing a good job.
Cons: Sometime placement is in a company that is in turmoil.
A best typical day at work would include all tools needed to do job.
Reliable and consistent training program.
A focused but fair manager who has ability to listen, train, set standards and uphold them for entire workforce.
A work environment that promotes good internal communication atmosphere as well as a good external communication environment.
Most enjoyable days at work is when I know I've helped a client/patient and was able to supply them with needed help and resources keeping with company policies and guidelines.
The hardest part of doing a good job is when there is not a warm friendly work environment and when leadership does not promote that standard. Creation of a stern work environment that does not ey put emphasis on making sure new hires and old hires are operating on the same guidelines, policies, and standards. Training is key and having a manager that does not feel threatened and is open always create a better work environment. .
I always leave a job location with a new friend. Peer collaboration is important.
I love to be able to walk away from a job with new knowledge.

JUDGE GROUP IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH, PLACEMENT AGENCY. RECRUITERS ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.
STARS ARE FOR JUDGE GROUP.

THIS REVIEW PERTAINS TO THE COMPANY I WAS PLACED WITH - WHICH IS A LARGE INSURANCE COMPANY. WISCONSIN TEAM NOT GREAT TO WORK WITH. FOUND OTHER TEAM MEMBERS IN MIDWEST MUCH MORE OPEN AND NONE BIASED.
Fun
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), West Conshohocken, PAJuly 19, 2015
Everyone is young and energetic. There is a lot of opportunity to make a lot of money. It is a great transition out of college.
Great Staffing Company
Quality Management Nurse Reviewer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2015
I had no issues with this company. Ive heard of their great reputation and was glad to be chosen as a candidate. I look forward to many more assigments with them.
contractor Company
Contractor (Current Employee), Irving, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: no accrued time off
it is going to vary from company to company that you are a contractor for and work with. some experiences will definitely prove to be better than experiences at other companies.
Temporary Employee
Temporary employee (Former Employee), PAMarch 11, 2015
Very good company to work with. Helps find a position for you very quickly. I would recommend the Judge Group to anyone that is still looking for a position.
Competitive Workplace
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2015
Pros: learn new things everyday
Cons: long hours; no work life balance
Your day starts out with a conference call first thing in the morning to go over most recent job openings. During the call, recruiters are assigned to work each of those positions. Once jobs are assigned, the day is spent posting jobs on the company website, sending email blasts and looking through the job boards for qualified candidates. There is another conference call in the afternoon to check on the status of job openings from the morning as well as assign new ones that have come out since. Keys to success are time management and excellent organizational skills. Definitely a highly competitive environment.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee), The Judge GroupJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: large company
Cons: underpaid recruiters, working vendor management programs.
Screen candidates
Learned about IT
Management could do with some improvement
Coworkers are awesome
The most difficult part of the job is to place people at salaries that we can offer to them
The most enjoyable part of the job is to spend time with the coworkers
The Judge Group
Recruiter (Current Employee), West Chester, PAJanuary 25, 2015
A typical day at work consists of looking through e-mails and searching the internet for qualified candidates. This is an inside sales job where you will be spending a lot of the day on the phone. If you are okay with this environment, then there is a lot of money that can be made. The best part of this job is when you help someone else find a job who has been looking for awhile. I learned that this is a good stepping stone for my future but I would like to get into inside sales.
Professional and Calm Environment
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great compnay to work for allow growth once your fulltime
Cons: assignment ended to soon
Light to Busy workload
Professional and down to earth Management
Great Team Work, come together to get the job done and done right!
Work load could be busy some weeks, but the team always came together to make the day run smooth.
Not Stressful!!
Excellent Management
Developer/ Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TxDecember 21, 2014
Pros: excellent security
Cons: it was a very long drive in houston traffic.
I worked for the Judge Group on a project for JAM distributing, where I was brought in to catch them up on a backlog of about 30 ne reports, and numerous which had to be corrected/edited.

Everyone in the mix was helpful and knowledgeable.

There was no hard part of the job. The data was well organized, and the tools provided to work with were adequate.
The most enjoyable part of the job was pleasing the users.
Fun environment. Work hard/play hard attitude.
Technical/Life Sciences Recruiter (Former Employee), Matawan, NJDecember 9, 2014
The Judge group was a good place to work. Commission structure is comparable to other agencies. Lots of opportunity to make money. Fun co-workers.
Find a different agency!!!
Pharmacist (Current Employee), Cypress, CANovember 21, 2014
Beware. This company pays you ridiculously LOWER than other contractors from different agencies for the same position. The contractors with less experience or qualification than you will be paid much more. I was shocked how low my pay was compared to all the other (20+) contractors for the same position. I suggest to look for same job posting from a different agency and do not sign a contract with this company! Plus, my contact person is new to his job and doesn't really know anything, which is frustrating. Stay away from this company!!
Company Contract Engagements
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 12, 2014
Company focus should be on keeping loyal employees engaged in ongoing positions.
ok as far as recruiting companies go
Contractor (Current Employee), Malvern, PANovember 10, 2014
Not the best but not the worst - fairly easy to get a contract position at however company not very good at any follow up for their employees
Overall good work environment at current client.
Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Malvern, PANovember 1, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, full work load
Cons: no communication from home office
Most days are routine, consisting of a daily status meeting and well defined tasks using Agile Methodology. Majority of time is spent with program development and maintenance, and either testing, or supporting testing staff.

Never used Agile Methodology before, or MFE program development. Have also had the chance to write some complicated DB2 SQL.

Supervisors at the client site have treated me well, and with respect. They have been very considerate with work schedule for things like doctor appointments and family commitments.

Co-workers at the client site have been great to work with, and most are very knowledgeable.

The hardest part has been not being a real participant in the culture at my current assignment, due to status as a contractor. I have no contact with Judge Group home office employees, and the only person I have contact with is my sales representative, who fortunately has been great to be associated with.

The best part is not being on call for the first time in my work life.
Good communication with your recruiter
Technical Trainer (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: takes forever to get payroll changes (direct deposit) started or changed
My recruiter is available to me and any questions I have almost anytime of day despite the 3 hour time diff.
Judge
Transitional Case Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 7, 2014
I recently went to work for Judge on a 90 day contract temp to permanent. Now they have increasd the time frame to 6 months without my knowlege. I did not like these tatics, and will not work for them aga
Great Opportunities
(CONSULTANT) THE NATURE CONSERVANCY, DECEMBER 2013 (Current Employee), Tysons Corner, VAAugust 26, 2014
I was hired as a consultant , I have a great recruiter, she is very hands on and knowledgeable.
Headquarters