The Judge Group

The Judge Group Employee Reviews

Recruiter
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 2, 2016
I enjoy my current position at Judge Healthcare. Lots of opportunity here to grow.I really enjoy the people and it is def a work hard play hard type environment
Great Place to work
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 11, 2016
Although I just recently started The Judge Group as a Techjnical Recruiter this is definitely a great place to work, with better people to work with.
Pros
co workers
Cons
hours
Good company to work for
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MODecember 22, 2015
Great group of people to work with. Atmosphere in the office is fun, laid back but also hard working. I would recommend working for this company.
Vast opportunities to learn
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 8, 2015
I enjoyed working as a private contractor. My assignment was in clinical suppoort, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have learned a great deal about health maintenance, gap remediation and medication uses and indications as well as diagnostic testing indications. I was disappointed that I was not brought on permanently to the position I was at. I was promised a position, but the organization suffered massive budget cuts.
Pros
Ability to work indepedently
Cons
No benefits
Good place to advance and learn more
Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 20, 2015
Good environment,great co-workers and manager.A very good place to learn and work with different technologies.Fast paced environment .
Pros
Growth, learning.
Cons
benefits, location, office space and set up.
Large Corparate World
Network Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXNovember 19, 2015
A tier two internment where we had to determine and trouble shoot customer access and connection issues. Very supportive team.
Pros
Supportive team and learning oportunity
Cons
Short term contract.
Productive and Great Place to work for
Prior Authorization Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PANovember 10, 2015
The job was relatively new but interesting, I learnhow to work smartley and effectely, co workers were very ,hardest part of the job was leaving, The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like coming in to see my work family
Pros
as listed above
Cons
not having enough time to show how great and capable assest I could be
Excellent professional staffing company
Consultant Nurse / RN -Contractor (Current Employee) –  worked remoteOctober 22, 2015
Excellent support services for consultant position for which I was hired . Working remotely as contractor required home office set up , and Judge Group recruiter was very supportive and made sure all qustions were responded to timely , to ensure project on time .
Pros
Always timely with response when I needed help, questions answered
productivity driven
National Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 11, 2015
Not a bad job but stressful environment due to productivity standards. Hours are long and there is a lot of micromanagement. Reports come out daily with a list of phone call totals for each person, submittals, interviews and last placement.
Pros
potential to make good money
Cons
high turn over due to stressful environment and long hours
Judge
Contracted worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2015
I was a contracted worker for Anthem through the Judge group besides all the paperwork that had to be faxed , I had no issues.
Exciting
Receptionist/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PAAugust 4, 2015
It was a very :Work Hard, Play Harder" environment. The Judge Group was very well organized. Everyone was very polite and it was a very comfortable work place.
A positive work environment that has a supportive policy for employees as well as customers.
Telecommute-Temporary, RN Hedis Data Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Work from Home for 2015 Hedis AuditsJuly 29, 2015
A best typical day at work would include all tools needed to do job.
Reliable and consistent training program.
A focused but fair manager who has ability to listen, train, set standards and uphold them for entire workforce.
A work environment that promotes good internal communication atmosphere as well as a good external communication environment.
Most enjoyable days at work is when I know I've helped a client/patient and was able to supply them with needed help and resources keeping with company policies and guidelines.
The hardest part of doing a good job is when there is not a warm friendly work environment and when leadership does not promote that standard. Creation of a stern work environment that does not ey put emphasis on making sure new hires and old hires are operating on the same guidelines, policies, and standards. Training is key and having a manager that does not feel threatened and is open always create a better work environment. .
I always leave a job location with a new friend. Peer collaboration is important.
I love to be able to walk away from a job with new knowledge.

JUDGE GROUP IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH, PLACEMENT AGENCY. RECRUITERS ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.
STARS ARE FOR JUDGE GROUP.

THIS REVIEW PERTAINS TO THE COMPANY I WAS PLACED WITH - WHICH IS A LARGE INSURANCE COMPANY. WISCONSIN TEAM NOT GREAT TO WORK WITH. FOUND OTHER TEAM MEMBERS IN MIDWEST MUCH MORE OPEN AND NONE BIASED.
Pros
Small amenities to let me or employees know they are appreciated and are doing a good job.
Cons
Sometime placement is in a company that is in turmoil.
Fun
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Conshohocken, PAJuly 19, 2015
Everyone is young and energetic. There is a lot of opportunity to make a lot of money. It is a great transition out of college.
Great Staffing Company
Quality Management Nurse Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2015
I had no issues with this company. Ive heard of their great reputation and was glad to be chosen as a candidate. I look forward to many more assigments with them.
contractor Company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 20, 2015
it is going to vary from company to company that you are a contractor for and work with. some experiences will definitely prove to be better than experiences at other companies.
Pros
na
Cons
no accrued time off
Temporary Employee
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 11, 2015
Very good company to work with. Helps find a position for you very quickly. I would recommend the Judge Group to anyone that is still looking for a position.
Competitive Workplace
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2015
Your day starts out with a conference call first thing in the morning to go over most recent job openings. During the call, recruiters are assigned to work each of those positions. Once jobs are assigned, the day is spent posting jobs on the company website, sending email blasts and looking through the job boards for qualified candidates. There is another conference call in the afternoon to check on the status of job openings from the morning as well as assign new ones that have come out since. Keys to success are time management and excellent organizational skills. Definitely a highly competitive environment.
Pros
learn new things everyday
Cons
long hours; no work life balance
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  The Judge GroupJanuary 28, 2015
Screen candidates
Learned about IT
Management could do with some improvement
Coworkers are awesome
The most difficult part of the job is to place people at salaries that we can offer to them
The most enjoyable part of the job is to spend time with the coworkers
Pros
large company
Cons
underpaid recruiters, working vendor management programs.
The Judge Group
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 25, 2015
A typical day at work consists of looking through e-mails and searching the internet for qualified candidates. This is an inside sales job where you will be spending a lot of the day on the phone. If you are okay with this environment, then there is a lot of money that can be made. The best part of this job is when you help someone else find a job who has been looking for awhile. I learned that this is a good stepping stone for my future but I would like to get into inside sales.
Professional and Calm Environment
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Light to Busy workload
Professional and down to earth Management
Great Team Work, come together to get the job done and done right!
Work load could be busy some weeks, but the team always came together to make the day run smooth.
Not Stressful!!
Pros
great compnay to work for allow growth once your fulltime
Cons
assignment ended to soon