The Kelly Group Employee Review

View all The Kelly Group reviews

Productive,career rewarding,professional,enjoyable,
Financial Accountant - Kelly Division (Former Employee) –  Gauteng - SandtonJuly 17, 2012
Working at The Kelly Group, has been a rewarding challenging experience,I have worked with the most professional management team,whom have always during my time at the The Kelly Group assisted me in mentoring me towards my career objective,and assisting me on taking challenges that at times all I needed was a little push.The hardest part of my job is that I wanted to always give it more than a 100%, my co-workers were the kindest,motivating,people whom I have learnt so much from.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with management,co-workers whom were like a family,and the enjoyable enviroment in which to work, where you enjoy it that much that you don't have a problem giving it all your worth.
Pros
exposure to corporate enviroment, managements contribution to help willing staff to obtain their career objectives in an assisting, patient manner. you are not just an employee, you are cared about on a professional and personal level.
Cons
long hours - which is expected and depending on which department you are in and which level

Other The Kelly Group Employee Reviews

Big mistake.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 9, 2017
Vp is dishonest and heartless, treats employees like door mats. So unprofessional the way they operate on a daily basis. Poor quality work and mng cares of nothing but them selfs. Worst most unprofessional fab shop I've ever been inn. They do poor quality work.
Pros
Cons
I learned a lot at this company!!
Iron worker/Carpenter/Millwright (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 27, 2017
I learned a lot at this company and met some pretty good people. If you want to learn and are hard working then its a good place to work. Kelly is a career choice for some and good starting point for others