The Kelly Group

The Kelly Group Employer Reviews

Very racist
millwright/Welder (Former Employee), texasSeptember 8, 2014
Racist company to work for. Unappreciative and frustrating
I loved it!
Maintenance Millwright (Former Employee), Decatur, ILJanuary 28, 2014
Weather it was maintenance work or millwright work it was always a good days work. I learned a lot about welding and maintenance work. the management was great! They always made working for them worth it. All my co workers were great! The hardest part was dealing with the heat. the easiest was doing my job and staying busy!
Not worth applying
employee (Former Employee), Lafayette, INMay 15, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: overworked, underpaid, supervisors are more like high school bullies
This top heavy company does not care about the hard working employees who are underpaid and underappreciated. They hire people as temp employees to avoid paying proper wages and keep them as temps as long as possible to avoid offering insurance. Then they lay off and hire a new person to start the cycle all over. This company is not worth anyones time.
Productive and Professional
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), Sandton, GautengFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: job satisfaction
Have had learnt alot about the different industries when recruiting and worked many late nights. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to assist people who needed word.
Productive,career rewarding,professional,enjoyable,
Financial Accountant - Kelly Division (Former Employee), Gauteng - SandtonJuly 17, 2012
Pros: exposure to corporate enviroment, managements contribution to help willing staff to obtain their career objectives in an assisting, patient manner. you are not just an employee, you are cared about on a professional and personal level.
Cons: long hours - which is expected and depending on which department you are in and which level
Working at The Kelly Group, has been a rewarding challenging experience,I have worked with the most professional management team,whom have always during my time at the The Kelly Group assisted me in mentoring me towards my career objective,and assisting me on taking challenges that at times all I needed was a little push.The hardest part of my job is – more... that I wanted to always give it more than a 100%, my co-workers were the kindest,motivating,people whom I have learnt so much from.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with management,co-workers whom were like a family,and the enjoyable enviroment in which to work, where you enjoy it that much that you don't have a problem giving it all your worth. – less