The Kenjya Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work and Grow
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDNovember 5, 2014
I have been an employee of The Kenjya Group, Inc. for over 7 years (since April 2007) and the fact that I am still employed here is a true testament to the type of organization that this is. I am proud to call myself a member of the Kenjya family; this is a place that treats it's employees like family rather than a number.

Kenjya is definitely the place to work if you have a desire to grow professionally. It (Kenjya) provides numerous opportunities for advancement but you have to want it...................they don't just promote for the heck of it; you have to show and prove but it you want to succeed the opportunities are there.

Bottom line: If you're looking for an employer that simply rewards tenure and/or mediocrity then keep looking but if you are willing to put in the work necessary to grow and succeed then Kenjya is the place for you.
Pros
Company Culture
Misguided, unfocused
Director of Western Region/Colorado Springs, CO (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 5, 2012
Company has too much politics. Influenced by employees with bad motives. Will eventually fail due to disorganization and inept Vice President of Operations.
Pros
great ceo
Cons
unqualified vice president of operations
Productive and good place to work
Facility Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 9, 2013
Typical day is to take care of the company's industrial security program. Management and co-works are will to work with you to get the job done.
Pros
company events
Cons
lack of prime contracts
Professional and Productive
Subject Matter Expert II (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDSeptember 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working for this company. They are very professional and growing. Leadership conducted an open door policy and sought excellence in their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Kenjya Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2