The Klein Company Employee Reviews

Just don't unless you like being fired.
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAAugust 10, 2017
They tell you one week everything is ok, and turn around the next week and fire you. This happened to me and 2 other co workers. This is a fire hungry company. Even the property manager admitted to it for the company
Pros
Hahaha
Cons
They offer a positive work/ balance lifestyle and invest in their employees.
Administrative Assistant/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 23, 2017
Overall, a great opportunity and company to work for.
Very professional and take pride in property management. Once you have resided at one of their properties you will look no further.
Pros
Pto, sick leave, vacation as well as paid Holidays. Company retreats with pay.
Hostile work environment
leasing (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaAugust 12, 2015
I worked for this company for a few years and then a change in upper management brought in a new team to oversee the portfolio. We were exposed to a type of hostility that we had never experienced before. We became understaffed because of the high turnover in employees and now everyone in the business avoids this company like the plague.

I will say that they invested a lot of money in training me and I learned a lot. It still doesn't make up for the fact that I had to leave a job that I once loved because I was getting threatened for not being able to work six days a week in my understaffed office.

In this business, you give your employer so much of your time. You work weekends and you miss family events. Go to a company that will appreciate you and the sacrifices that you make in order to work for them.
Pros
Nice community
Cons
hostile management
Run as fast as you can!!!!!! Horrible!!!!!
Leasing (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJanuary 29, 2015
Do not work for this company especially if your skin has color. You will only be hired because they have to have minorities. The turn around for this company is sooooo high. They drive you like slaves.
Pros
Cons
Long days, unappreciative, Everything
old complex
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Eaglevile Pa.November 3, 2012
Consists of being on-call apartment turns and work orders. My co-workers stayed to themselves. The staff was stand-offish towards me. The work was normal in the maintenance field
Pros
closed to home
Cons
old complex
Small quiet workplace, welcoming mentatlity
Assistant Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 12, 2012
I was only here for a short time however my co-workers were all easy to get along with and I was challenged in a number of ways.