(a) Gather and organize information on problems or procedures
(b) Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
(c) Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
(d) Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
(e) Review forms and reports confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.
(f) Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
(g) Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to
(h) Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the PMO support environment is required.
- Ability to communicate in excellent English, both orally and in writing, for a timely and clear information exchange and to resolve problems.
- Ability to make sound recommendations for improvement and change.
- Ability to deal cooperatively, at high levels of productivity, in an extremely dynamic, large and complex, organization having multiple divisions, shareholders and contractors.
- Experience using: MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and OUTLOOK
- Ability to prepare multimedia presentations as required by the Program Manager
- Demonstrated ability to calmly handle multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a dynamic environment.
Note1: Staffing in the following position is being fulfilled contingent upon The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. being awarded a federal government contract or subset of work therein with the U.S. Department of Labor.
Note2: This job requires the candidate to obtain at a minimum a National Agency Check and Inquiries. A candidate who is unable to successfully obtain a security clearance will be terminated from the position.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. ---
•We are a Minority / Woman / Veteran Owned Small Business Enterprise based in Prince...