The Language Company-Minot, located on the Minot State University campus, is hiring for a position teaching English as a Second Language to international students.
- Counsel students on academic matters, when necessary.
- Demonstrate professional development.
- Keep accurate records of student performance.
- Design and prepare syllabus and lesson plans for assigned classes.
- Teach assigned classes.
- Evaluate students.
- Coordinate students' academic progress in conjunction with other teachers.
Education: Minimum of B.S. or B.A. degree with at least 3 months equivalent full-time ESL or foreign language classroom teaching experience, or a minimum of B.S. or B.A. degree with a certificate in ESL or foreign language which includes a practice teaching component.
Experience: At least six months of ESL or related teaching experience is preferred. Native fluency in English is required.
Cultural Awareness: Awareness of other cultures and exposure to other languages are preferred. Overseas experience is preferred.
Please send a resume and cover letter by November 3, 2013.