The laSalle Network Employee Reviews in United States

One of the best Companies in the Chicago area to work for.
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 16, 2016
The Lasalle Network Agency is a great company to work for. Where
I assists with multiple office-related projects for a diverse range of
companies, for mail clerk responsibilities and file clerk duties.
My typical day at work was to record in keeping with established
procedures. What I learn being at each company each day is from
the ones that has been there for years. They give you all knowledge
you need to make your job easier. And management instill all the
job policies and job description in the way they should always be
kept. The hardest part of the job is asking too many questions, to
make sure I have all the facts correct. The most enjoyable part of the
day is working around great employees
A very organized, successful business to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILMarch 27, 2016
I love being employed by Lasalle. They are very organized and as soon as an issue occurs regarding an assignment, they try their best to resolve it. Love the people who works for Lasalle and I can imagine myself even working for the company directly.
Pros
Everything basically.
Cons
No requested time off.
Seasonal Advisor
Health Insurance Sales Agent at GoHealth (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2016
I sold health insurance, and I learned the sales process. After I received my health insurance license, I took a 7 day training course to get familiar with the different aspects to health insurance products. I primarily sold United Health Care plans.
Avoid this agency!
Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2016
This place is terrible unless you're extremely desperate for a job avoid this place!

I could never get in touch with my recruiter! I left emails and voicemails and no response! but as soon as I said I was going to quit I received a call back within minutes! Ridiculous!!
Her excuse "I didn't receive any calls or emails" but she just happen to see my email in the spam folder after waiting so long. all this time and knowing it was important that I get in contact it should be second nature to review your email as a recruiter. They need to be retrained!

The benefits are absolutely horrible you have to work a few thousand hours to earn some pto. Which sucks when you coworkers whom are direct hire are earning pto left and right every 2-3 weeks.

No paid holidays off until those thousand hours are reached.
They check up on you ONCE after you start your project and you'll never hear from them again.

It was a pain setting up my direct deposit. I kept getting transfered around the office when I needed help and then got hung up on after waiting for 20 minutes.
This is place will wear your patience thin.
Pros
They find a job for you
Staffing Agency
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 20, 2016
LaSalle is a staffing company and employment was for a short time period. Pleasant management, placed me in a temporary position quickly.
Pros
Excellent at matching skills set to a current openings
Cons
Benefits are lacking
Productive work place
Customer Service/ Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 19, 2016
Generally face paced work environment. Placed a minimum of 65 calls daily as required. The best part about the job was to provide excellent customer service experience.
Quick assignment placement
Investor Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2015
After I filled out an application and interviewed, I was placed on an assignment within less than a week. I've been on that assignment now for the three years. Unfortunately, the company is relocating but I will be using them as a resource in the future.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
Unorganized
Temp Service
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 26, 2015
Temp Service that rarely calls employees for job offers. The office is presentable and the clientele appears professional
Great resource for job placement
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 8, 2015
The project managers at The LaSalle Network is a fantastic career resource that will do everything they can to find a position for you that is a great fit.
Pros
always willing to work with you
Cons
no guarantee of conversion to permanent employment
Very stressful atmosphere.
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 24, 2015
Cold calls to prospective students.
Guide students through application process.
Advise students into the official start date.
Management is overworked and has little time for employees
Calling individuals who are not interested in attending schools but filled out forms online.
Pros
Pay is reasonable, $19.00/Hr.
Cons
Telemarketing calls, training does not completely prepare you for all of the duites, stressful atmosphere, DOA's push registering students. Agency was not honest about the position.
A fun place to work
Administrative Assistant- Kaplan University (Current Employee) –  chicago ILFebruary 22, 2015
There are Hard working people that love what they do here. I have had support from several of the managers. They all want to see you succeed. The work is diverse and interesting.
Pros
a great team to work with.
Cons
a wait period is needed before benefits kick in.
Good
Temp Job (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 19, 2015
Great company helps you find a nice job. Just wish they where Hire jobs not Temp jobs. Flexible hours kind of far locations. Must be willing to compute to varies jobs
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
too short of lunch
I think Lasalle is a Good Company
Client (Former Employee) –  Chicago ILFebruary 4, 2015
Lasalle is a good company because the have friendly recruiters and nice staff. I personally like the staffing company because they were able to provide me with a variety of different jobs. however I feel the companies they partner you with are not always the perfect fit.
Pros
great staff, decent pay and good health care
Cons
short breaks
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 3, 2014
It was an alright company to work for. I really like the team leads, they were very helpful and there when u needed them. Overall LaSalle Network was a great company to work for
Techical Support
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 20, 2014
I would have to immediately come in and get to my phone. Quality assurance is big there. Basically my days was filled with setting up appointments and advising customer on how to use there devices.
Pros
love helping customer
Cons
short lunch
Productive and fun place to work
Project assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2014
show up, get to assigned area and perform duties required for the day
Worst Recruiting Firm Ever!
Recruitee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2014
I am not sure how these people stay in business, but the generally negative reviews you read online are closer to the truth. This place is little more than a resume storage facility. They post fake job ads to get resumes submitted. Most of the staff I met there was nice, but were completely ill-informed or grossly ignorant about the fields for which they were recruiting.

I was also uncomfortable with their selection process when it comes to whom gets selected for placement. If you get past that, then your next problem will be where you get placed. It was almost as if nothing I said really mattered.

Overall a very bad experience.
Pros
staff was nice
Cons
everything else
Good Company
Merchandise Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILAugust 17, 2014
planning, merchandising and building relationships. co-workers are nice. there's no hard part about the job.
Pros
free lunch during the christmas and thanksgiving holidays.
Cons
n/a
Fine
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2014
It is a temp agency. Its okay for what it is. I just feel like my skills were not utilized, and I did not get enough hours. The experiences that I did have were good though.
Pros
good people
Cons
not enough hours
Great Staffing Agency committed to providing you with work suitable for you.
Investor Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 17, 2014
Great Staffing Agency committed to placing you in a position that is suitable for you. Willing to work with your preferences.

2.9