The laSalle Network Employee Reviews

Staffing agency
Licensed Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2017
Don't leave your assignment early or you'll never work for them again. Go health lied about the incentives and changed the terms several times to make the outcome better for themselves. Staffing agencies will sell you down the river to make money for themselves. If you object to your treatment they will not stand by you.
First Experience
Bilingual Enrollment Specialist/HRT Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2017
This is the first time I've worked with them and the time frame has been short, but up until now I have no great things about them or any complaints. They are constantly sending reminders about time sheet submission, and they call to follow up about once a week, but sometime not at the best times.
Pros
Reminders
Cons
Phone calls after hours
Dedicated and professional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILOctober 3, 2017
My experience working for LaSalle Network was exceptional. They helped me develop my skills in administration and allowed me the opportunity to help cross train in other departments.
Productive and Great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2017
Lasalle Network Staffing is a temp agency who I have worked with for quite a few years. They have a nice friendly staff, who work very hard to get you great employment. Most of their positions are temp-to-hire and if you do well with the position they offer yo, you are most likely to get hired. I would recommend this temp agency to anyone as they are a great staffing agency.
Pros
Long term employment offers
Cons
n/a
its a staffing agency the people are friendly
Customer service/Registration rep (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 7, 2017
Iv'e been with this company off and on as a temporary customer service rep mostly for about 5 years. with work gaps, but the overall experience. point blank if your looking to work they will try to staff you. i would recommend them to people i know looking for employment. why is because they find pretty good companies to contract with, the only bad thing i would say is being a little more flexible on the scheduling for positions. example the company need you to be available Mon-Sunday and open availability with no start or end time . now that my only issue. that sound crazy all day everyday availability wow people have family's, which makes parents with no help options low. but if its just you they are perfect for you.
Pros
getting paid on Thursday with direct deposit and getting paid early when its a holiday approaching
Cons
not a lot of flexible schedules
Some perks
Project Manager (Accounting & Finance Recruiter) (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2017
Not a lot of clarity given in the interview process. High turnover. Long work hours. What keeps you in the role are the friends that you make. Good location and nice office space.
Gets you a job fast!
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 24, 2017
Everyone that works at LaSalle network is very welcoming, they pay close attention and place you to where you can truly prosper. They do temporasry to hire roles, so that is great!
Best Employment Agency!
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2017
I have worked for employment agencies before and what makes LaSalle so special and unique is that the recruiters get to know temporary employees as people - our interests, goals, why we're even temping in the first place! I also appreciate the offering of insurance, though it is limited.
If I came across anyone looking for employment, I would send them to LaSalle in a heartbeat. It's refreshing to be valued and appreciated as not just an employee but a person with goals and aspirations and families.
Pros
Great recruiters, management
Cons
Can't think of any
excellent company to work for!
Unit Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJune 18, 2017
would highly recommend working for or with them. I worked out of the arlington heights location and everyone was nice, friendly and very accepting, nothing bad to say about anything at all!
Pros
free food sometimes, everything was great!
Wonderful place to work
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 6, 2017
LaSalle Network is a culture of friendly, passionate, dedicated people with great attitudes and an ability to source the absolute best candidates in their respective fields.
Efficient
Temporary Employee/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 1, 2017
LaSalle Network is a staffing company that quickly presented temporary employment opportunities. I was quickly placed with employers although on a temporary basis I was consistently placed.
Pros
Quick placement
Great company weekly payday
Licensed Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2017
Great management. The office staff are very professional as well. I would recommend this agency for anyone looking to find gainful employment. I felt appreciated.
Have yet to be placed
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2017
Seemed genuine and friendly...However, I received one offer that was too far on the west side about a week after signing up. Instructed to follow up ever other week, they have only responded back once each...met with two "so called" project managers. They call you in like they have work, when in essence...it's all about making the numbers. I went in January...it's now April and my last three attempts to contact them by phone and email have been ignored, therefore, I'm done wasting time with LaSalle Network...some network!!! Very disappointed!!
Pros
Hospitable staff
Cons
Friendly people, never got placed
N/A (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2017
Very friendly people, but have very bad communication, only had a call back from them about 3-4 times stating that they have something coming up for me and they really like my resume and my experience, but never heard back from them.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No call and bad communication
Hands down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2017
They were awful, non helpful and very stubborn. Even tho I loved working with the kids this actual company is sad and very in grateful to great help in & outside the kitchen.
Productive and Fun workplace
Temp office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2017
Responsible for editing/proof reading job posts and posting them to multiple job sites, including the company's website
Organized the incoming office supplies and branded products for the company
The office is a great, fun work environment
Nice company to work for
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2017
They found me a position very quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. I work with the staff in the Arlington Heights office.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
No PTO or paid holidays
Terrible...
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2017
Communication is terrible with this agency. You will end up with more headaches than not being employed. There are far better and reputable agencies to work with ...as you find your future position
Great professional company
Customer Service Clerk/Order Fulfillment (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2017
Very friendly work environment. The employees are very helpful and knowledgeable. The company is very diverse. I really love how they are very holiday and birthday friendly.
Pros
Hours are flexible
Cons
short lunch
Have not gotten placed.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 26, 2016
This company in the past put me to work almost immediately, but some years later it seems that there is a dragging of feet. They quickly asked me to come in and reassured me that there was a variety of jobs and not to worry. So, I hadn't heard from them after a few weeks and I called them. Nothing was done. It was just nice cordial hurry up and get me off of the phone conversation. My overall assessment is disappointed.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Never placed me