The laSalle Network Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2017
They found me a position very quickly. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. I work with the staff in the Arlington Heights office.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
No PTO or paid holidays
Terrible...
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2017
Communication is terrible with this agency. You will end up with more headaches than not being employed. There are far better and reputable agencies to work with ...as you find your future position
Have not gotten placed.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 26, 2016
This company in the past put me to work almost immediately, but some years later it seems that there is a dragging of feet. They quickly asked me to come in and reassured me that there was a variety of jobs and not to worry. So, I hadn't heard from them after a few weeks and I called them. Nothing was done. It was just nice cordial hurry up and get me off of the phone conversation. My overall assessment is disappointed.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Never placed me
Temp Service
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 21, 2016
Helpful with finding jobs and matching profiles. It is a lot of office and administrator jobs available to a person who are looking for entry level positions.
fun work pl;ace
Investor service Representative (Computershare) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2016
great place to work, very friendly staff,Picked up a lot of skills to enhance customer service. great place to work , great staff of peope. great companies to possibly work for
Excellent place to work for
UK Verification Specialist Supervis (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 3, 2016
Great temporary agency to work for that offer most temp to perm positions that has great compensation and benefits. This is a temporary agency who has helped numerous of people find employment and some even made a career from the positions they were placed in.
Great
CORPORATE TRAINING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2016
This agency found me work as a Training Administrator to Wellpoint. I gained valuable experience on the approval process, set up and coordination from multiple offices to ensure the successful delivery of health safety training programs held through the West Coast locations.
Nice place to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 19, 2016
As this is a consulting company it is dependent on the job you are assigned to as a consultant. But so far the jobs I have had are nice and a great work environment
Temp agency
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 30, 2016
The employees that place you do a great job of checking in on your status at the jobs they place you. They seem to care about how you're feeling with the work you're doing. If you are interested in pursing a new assignment they will assist with that if you're unhappy.
Pros
available, flexible
Cons
hard to contact, contacts you while at work
One of the best Companies in the Chicago area to work for.
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 16, 2016
The Lasalle Network Agency is a great company to work for. Where
I assists with multiple office-related projects for a diverse range of
companies, for mail clerk responsibilities and file clerk duties.
My typical day at work was to record in keeping with established
procedures. What I learn being at each company each day is from
the ones that has been there for years. They give you all knowledge
you need to make your job easier. And management instill all the
job policies and job description in the way they should always be
kept. The hardest part of the job is asking too many questions, to
make sure I have all the facts correct. The most enjoyable part of the
day is working around great employees
A very organized, successful business to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILMarch 27, 2016
I love being employed by Lasalle. They are very organized and as soon as an issue occurs regarding an assignment, they try their best to resolve it. Love the people who works for Lasalle and I can imagine myself even working for the company directly.
Pros
Everything basically.
Cons
No requested time off.
Seasonal Advisor
Health Insurance Sales Agent at GoHealth (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2016
I sold health insurance, and I learned the sales process. After I received my health insurance license, I took a 7 day training course to get familiar with the different aspects to health insurance products. I primarily sold United Health Care plans.
Avoid this agency!
Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2016
This place is terrible unless you're extremely desperate for a job avoid this place!

I could never get in touch with my recruiter! I left emails and voicemails and no response! but as soon as I said I was going to quit I received a call back within minutes! Ridiculous!!
Her excuse "I didn't receive any calls or emails" but she just happen to see my email in the spam folder after waiting so long. all this time and knowing it was important that I get in contact it should be second nature to review your email as a recruiter. They need to be retrained!

The benefits are absolutely horrible you have to work a few thousand hours to earn some pto. Which sucks when you coworkers whom are direct hire are earning pto left and right every 2-3 weeks.

No paid holidays off until those thousand hours are reached.
They check up on you ONCE after you start your project and you'll never hear from them again.

It was a pain setting up my direct deposit. I kept getting transfered around the office when I needed help and then got hung up on after waiting for 20 minutes.
This is place will wear your patience thin.
Pros
They find a job for you
Staffing Agency
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 20, 2016
LaSalle is a staffing company and employment was for a short time period. Pleasant management, placed me in a temporary position quickly.
Pros
Excellent at matching skills set to a current openings
Cons
Benefits are lacking
Productive work place
Customer Service/ Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 19, 2016
Generally face paced work environment. Placed a minimum of 65 calls daily as required. The best part about the job was to provide excellent customer service experience.
Quick assignment placement
Investor Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2015
After I filled out an application and interviewed, I was placed on an assignment within less than a week. I've been on that assignment now for the three years. Unfortunately, the company is relocating but I will be using them as a resource in the future.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
Unorganized
Temp Service
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 26, 2015
Temp Service that rarely calls employees for job offers. The office is presentable and the clientele appears professional
Great resource for job placement
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 8, 2015
The project managers at The LaSalle Network is a fantastic career resource that will do everything they can to find a position for you that is a great fit.
Pros
always willing to work with you
Cons
no guarantee of conversion to permanent employment
Very stressful atmosphere.
Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJune 24, 2015
Cold calls to prospective students.
Guide students through application process.
Advise students into the official start date.
Management is overworked and has little time for employees
Calling individuals who are not interested in attending schools but filled out forms online.
Pros
Pay is reasonable, $19.00/Hr.
Cons
Telemarketing calls, training does not completely prepare you for all of the duites, stressful atmosphere, DOA's push registering students. Agency was not honest about the position.
A fun place to work
Administrative Assistant- Kaplan University (Current Employee) –  chicago ILFebruary 22, 2015
There are Hard working people that love what they do here. I have had support from several of the managers. They all want to see you succeed. The work is diverse and interesting.
Pros
A great team to work with.
Cons
A wait period is needed before benefits kick in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The laSalle Network. Our community is ready to answer.