The Learning Experience

The Learning Experience Employer Reviews

great place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Cary, NCAugust 4, 2014
Enjoyable to work here, but sometimes hard to move up in workplace
Taking care of children
Daycare Assistant (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIJuly 23, 2014
A typical day would be to go to a classroom and help children understand what we were teaching them, making sure there in a safe environment. I learned how to keep children safe and watch over the,. my management did not seem to care about anything. my co workers were fun to work with. the hardest part of my job was not having a set schedule. the best – more... part was being able to enjoy my days taking care of children. – less
Fun!
Center Director (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJuly 15, 2014
I enjoyed working with my co teachers and most importantly providing a safe classroom for the students.
TLE
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Warminster, PAJuly 9, 2014
I learned how to deal with any stressful situation. I also learned how to keep a smile on my face even if I'm not happy
Worked here a short time because I moved to Richmond, but I enjoyed my time here.
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJune 29, 2014
Pros: really close to home, loved the management, enjoyed the families
Cons: .
I was mostly a floater and assisted the lead teachers in many different classrooms throughout the day. This was a brand new building when I worked there and I really enjoyed the layout and all of the extra space in the classrooms.
rewarding to watch young kids develop
Teachers Aide (Current Employee), North Brunswick, NJMay 11, 2014
I have worked in day cares since I was in High School. I have enjoyed watching the development of young children in the learning environment. My co-workers were pleasant and easy to work with. My directors were were very easy to get along with, and encouraged each employee on a daily basis.
Taking Care of Children
Daycare Provider (Former Employee), Medford, NYApril 23, 2014
Working at The Learning Experience taught me so much about children ages three months to preschool age. I worked hands on with children, playing with them, feeding them, taking care of them and loving them. Working with children is my passion and I learned that it is not always all smiles. Juggling four infants at a time is very stressful, but working – more... as a daycare provider, I have learned that care is number one. I always treated the children with how I would want my children to be treated at a daycare. This job called for communication and social skills. My co-workers were very friendly and the staff had a 'family-feel' to it. I felt very welcomed at The Learning Experience and it was by far one of my favorite places to work. – less
Child care center with wonderful parents and mostly great staff
Teacher (Former Employee), PAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: willing to work with you regarding hours, great staff
Cons: difficult management, curriculum difficult to manage, very rigid corporation
This is a franchise. Each center is only as good as it's management. The corporation itself is very rigid and has high, unrealistic demands of its employees. They are very inefficient with policies and procedures and makes an already difficult job more difficult. The pre-written curriculum is very rigid and developmentally inappropriate with little – more... play time and lots of group, directed time, especially for the older children. Teachers have little freedom regarding curriculum. – less
Not terrible. Definately is a dead end job.
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Readington, NJMarch 4, 2014
Hours were long and you were underappreciated as well as underpaid.
Fun safe eduational enviorment for infants and children
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Hightstown NJFebruary 9, 2014
I enjoy working for this company.

fair hours
sign language
fair management
presentable and professional
Great Work Force and staff, fun place to spend each day
Kitchen Manager/Cook (Current Employee), Mount Sinai, NYFebruary 6, 2014
If you love children as much as I do then working for THe Learning Experience is worth looking into. I enjoy working with great employees that seek out to educate the children and engage them in acitivites that will help them learn and grow into wonderful people. I am in the kitchen there and cook for all 97 children and arrange different cooking activites – more... and crafts that utilize food ingredients to show that cooking is fun and can be used for eating and for fun! – less
Great building for children
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Concord, MAFebruary 6, 2014
The teachers at TLE are all amazing and they work really hard for the children. Things changed with new director though, its so sad the turn over because of the change.
Nice place to work, good management
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Monroe, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great management, caring staff, wonderful kids
Cons: not great pay, assistant was somewhat hard to work with
I started out as a lead teacher so not much chance to advance. I loved working here. The management was caring and helpful. We were well supplied and the staff cared about the children. The only problem I had was with an assistant teacher who was very set in her ways.
Teaching
Customer service (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJanuary 22, 2014
I loved working with the kids. I would create lesson plans. We we would do art, math, reading and music.
Not my favorite place to work.
Infant Teacher/Caregiver (Current Employee), Warminster, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch breaks
Cons: no healthcare
Co-workers are great: friendly and fun to be around.
Management can be difficult to work with. Does not ask for your opinion when making decisions regarding your room and does not support the staff
I am a key contributor to a team.
Co-Teacher (Current Employee), Oldsmar, FloridaJanuary 2, 2014
I have honed skills I never knew I possessed. As a teacher, I have learned how to manage a classroom and communicate with each student. After lengthy development, it is my ambition to utilize my BA degree from USF.
Good place
Certified Teacher (Former Employee), Concord, MANovember 27, 2013
The Learning experience is ok, needs to iron out a few wrinkles, very corporate. Sometimes it feel children might not be priority.
Fun workplace, great co workers.
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee), Billerica, MANovember 19, 2013
Management is wonderful! I love the people that I work with.. fun up beat atmosphere.
Fun place to work
Kindergarten teacher (Current Employee), Montgomery, NJNovember 18, 2013
Pros: love my coworkers, get to work with children and teach
Cons: no health benefits, not enough money
I get to spend everyday with children, and work in an environment that is more like a family than anything else. All of my coworkers and I get along and there is no drama. The best part of my day is when one of my students understands something that he has not understood up until that point. I live for those smiles on their faces.
Don't bother!
Teacher (Former Employee), NJNovember 7, 2013
Horrible pay.Not a good place to work. The Management and the co-workers are the worst!

The Learning Experience Photos