The LEGO Group

The LEGO Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 25, 2015
Great environment and great people! Lots of kids but they're usually cool. Long hours on your feet but at least you get to walk around. The people are also great.
Great Company Culture but Stressful CPHW KPI
Consumer Services Advisor (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMarch 3, 2015
Busy job on a call queue. The company did provide extensive training, however the Contacts Per Hour Worked Key Performance Indicator was very hard to reach with the new CRM system. Management was supportive though and wanted to do anything to help. Co-workers are all very friendly.
Lego does not value experienced merchandisers. Micro-managing at it's finest!
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great product, creative building for children and adults alike
Cons: micro-managing merchandisers, lego does not value experience
Lego treats their merchandising team like a bunch of five-year-old children. The company does not value experience. Recent pay increases were quite generous with newer hires while experienced employees of the company received the absolute minimum. Apparently the company was trying to bring their pay scale for new hires up to the current industry standard. Then there is the new auditing program by Team Leads who have no experience on the job with Lego. The criteria for an excellent store service visit by a merchandiser is impossible to accomplish based on Lego budget parameters. The Team Lead will always find something wrong in a store. The Team Lead position is a total waste of money and time for the company. Lego hasn't any common sense if they do not understand this simple scenario.
Easy going work that gets busy during the holiday season.
Merchandiser/Vendor (Current Employee), White Plains, NYNovember 17, 2014
A typical day includes driving to a store and packing out their Lego product. You price the tickets, make sure the items are where they are supposed to be and help a few customers out and your done for the day. The hardest party of the job is going up and down ladders while you navigate through a department store obstacle course during the holiday season. Not exactly rewarding work, but it does pay the bills.
Merchandising team no longer important to company
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Enfield, CTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: great product, customers love it
Cons: merchandising team no longer important to company
Merchandising team was laid off for two months with one hour notice due to management not keeping tabs on the budget. Meanwhile management drives brand new company vehicles and flies all over the country for meetings that could be accomplished on conference calls. Also, every year company sends expensive Christmas gifts to seasonal help who are only with the company for six weeks. Management refuses to recognize that excellent merchandisers who have given their heart and soul to the company are leaving because they are no longer heard. Management can only 'hear' themselves. A great product and customers love it but as a merchandiser you will have to tell customers that you don't have time to help them.
Great place to work if you are comfortable in one area
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Victor, NYSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere and co-workers
Cons: no room for advancement
Overall, working with customers is fun and exciting. I enjoyed learning about what I can do to move ahead in my career and researching the company policies, procedures and methods of doing things. I mostly enjoyed training staff members and teaching them how to work with customers and how to move forward in their progress as a salesmen. The hardest part of this job was that I cannot move up in my position because I would need to travel across the country to do so.
Experienced supply chain executive.
Transportation Manager (Current Employee), Enfield, CTSeptember 19, 2014
Global transportation /logistics/ distribution problem solving
Great atmosphere and people
Brick Specialist (Current Employee), Des Peres, MOAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great people, fun environment, great brand
Cons: little room for advancement, low pay at my level.
This would be the perfect company if there was more room for advancement in my area.
Exciting work place!
Brick Specialist (Current Employee), Wauwatosa, WIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: building legos, kids
Cons: hourly wage
Management is really good and my co-workers are real team players. The hourly wage could be better, though.
Cool place to work.
Cashier & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJuly 23, 2014
While it was challenging to work in a retail setting, LEGO is the place to do it if you want to do it.
It was a tremendous experience
Assistant Store Manger (Current Employee), USAJune 11, 2014
You can;t ask any more of a retail position. It was fun and would recommend it to anyone.
Manage and maintain banking relationships and cash flow of daily transactions.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMay 31, 2014
Pros: beautiful facility; company store.
Move money to and from bank accounts to fund for Alccounts Payable remittances.

I gained exposure to accounting cycles and general ledger on SAP.

Co workers primarily had college educations so the rivalry for position was held to a minimum.

Hardest part of the this job was to instill a sense of wariness toward vendors and service providers as well as financial endeavors as our Danish associates were not as suspicious about issues as businesses in the US were.

Most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with Danish management at their on site visits.
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Customer Care Consultant (Former Employee), Enfield, CTMay 2, 2014
Pros: being the first person to test out new lego games and sets
Cons: none other then i miss it.
A typical day would be like hanging out and getting paid for it. I would answer incoming calls to help customers with placing, tracking, and taking payments for LEGO orders. From this company I learned that work can be fun. The managerial staff at this job was good( the company promotes from within). The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Christmas Rush of calls, returns, and complaints. I feel that working on the LEGO website monitoring and moderating was the most enjoyable part of the job.
builders dream
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYApril 9, 2014
good place to work alot of fun have to be well laid back to work with kids all day
About Lego Company
Brick Specialist (Current Employee), Burlington, MADecember 15, 2013
Pros: i get to play with lego's.
On a typical work day we get calls all day long for items we have not carried for months because said customer didn't want to buy it then and wants it now and is upset at us for not having item. What I've learned is to stay calm and deal with the situation as best as I can with the help of Management and Co-workers. There really isn't anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of my job at Lego is seeing the happy little children.
Amazing atmosphere
Temp. Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Enfield, CTSeptember 20, 2013
Best company I have ever worked for. They take care of their employees and have great organizational values. I'd love to work for them again.
merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Enfield, CTSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: legos
Cons: laid off
best company I have ever worked for, Lego is a gteat brand, and I was prod to be a part of it.
Great place to work and great people to work with
Brick Specialist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: 30% off daily, great people
Cons: make you take breaks on short shifts, short shifts, no full time
I love working here. It is a great place to work. It is a fun environment. It is amazing watching and learning from the kids imaginations.
best job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Enfield, CTAugust 21, 2013
all was great
nothing bad about this job at all
pay was great
hour lunch
co-workers and bosses all great
Great work atmosphere.
Consumer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Slough, ENGAugust 18, 2013
Pros: great canteen!
Great colleagues and decent benefits. Very rigid daily schedule. Management team would benefit from people management workshops. It was a pleasure to help most of our customers.

About The LEGO Group

The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's – Read more

The LEGO Group Salaries