As an employee-owned company, (ESOP) this position will provide internal and external customers with the world’s finest water conditioning equipment, solar water heaters and other environmentally friendly home improvement products by creating and deepening business relationships, delivering an exceptional customer
experience through this key inside sales position.
1. *Assure company success by demonstrating and strengthening the company’s reputation through the
consistent delivery of exceptional and unforgettable customer experiences for those who call and visit.
2. *Deepen relationships with existing clients while further exploring areas of potential sales growth.
3. *Incentivizing sales by accurately managing the monthly volume rebate program.
4. *Increase revenue by engaging customers at a deeper level through the development of an intimate
working knowledge of our products and services.
5. *Build active, strong partnerships with branded dealer networks and be able to speak to the intricacies
of dealer relationships by owning and managing the agreement life-cycle.
6. *Support financial flows by efficiently receiving and accurately posting check and credit card payments
received via mail, fax, phone and email.
7. Build customer confidence and product knowledge to current and prospective customers through onsite
and off-site training events and trade show/industry conferences.
8.*Create a great place to work by efficiently, knowledgeably, and supportively responding to
administrative requests from team members.
This position requires a high school diploma/GED. Currently possesses or has the ability to obtain WQA Certifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
This position requires basic math and language skill levels, proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, word
processing, accounting, inventory, design, internet, and order processing software as well as a high level of
positive relationship-building and customer service skills. Position may require up to 10 % travel.
Action Orientation: Proactive, not reactive.
Service Excellence: Service Excellence in all we do.
Character: Being ethical, kind and empathetic matters here.
Job Knowledge, Quantity, and Quality: Focus on the impact!
Dependable: We count on you.
Communication: It’s a two way street.
Safety: Safety first!
Leadership (for supervisory employees).
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, lift or move 20 lbs. This position requires the ability to operate computers and other standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer.