The Liberty Group Employee Reviews

Temp service and be bad to go through
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNSeptember 13, 2016
I got a job really easy through liberty i should of known something was wrong. When i got to the property it was great even though they had me doing things that wasnt leasing! It was ok i guess i worked two days and got a permit leasing job somewhere else. So i turned in my time sheet and the manager was out so i Never got paid! So if you like to get paid you better find somewhere else its more temp services for leasing and managers here you better go to them.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Did not get paid
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 12, 2016
I loved working with the Liberty Group. Working with them was a fun time because I got to travel and even though it was still in this area, I saw and experienced thing I thought I never would. I met a lot of great people along the way. Great industry to work in.
Pros
Pay, training, exposure to the industry
Cons
no gas mileage refund pay
Full Desk Executive Recruiter
Executive Recruiter - Real Estate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2015
A typical day at work involved identifying new clients and candidates for said clients. Did so through market research and cold calling/emailing.

I learned A LOT about recruiting and how the whole hiring process works on both sides of the fence.

My co-workers were all for the most part professional and friendly. There were some very sharp people there from whom I learned a lot from.

The hardest part of my job was leaving at the end of the day knowing a personal goal wasn't met or a position wasn't filled.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to connect and interact with multiple people on a daily basis and interact with co-workers in a competitive environment.
Pros
Very nice office, knowledgeable management
Cons
Non-competitive compensation plan, comp plan designed to favor sr. employees, long hours vs. low payout
Extremely Helpful and Great
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2015
I have been down on my luck with obtaining a FT leasing position, and the Liberty Group has helped me out a great deal! I am very thankful for the work . They are extremely consistent and are ALWAYS available to talk to when I need them to answer questions. They pay is decent and it is WEEKLY, which is a plus since sometimes things come up that I need to pay. I really do appreciate working for them.
Pros
Assignments are ALWAYS coming in; decent pay; Great work atmosphere; Awesome staff
Cons
SOME properties discriminate against ethinic hair
There are worst places
Maintenance Lead (Former Employee) –  AustinJune 8, 2015
As far as maintenance is concerned, Liberty has decent assignments with mediocre pay. One thing about temporary jobs is no one calls a temp agency of any kind, unless that company is having a hard time finding candidates. With this being said, only companies that no one really wants to work for call temp agencies. If you are looking for stable employment, job security, and so on and so forth, look elsewhere.
temporary employee
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  houstonApril 9, 2015
I have worked for liberty a few different times now.
I have been a porter, make ready, and service tech.

I love this company the are extremely professional.
Exciting and interesting
Assistant Manager/Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2015
The great thing about working for a staffing agency is that you get a chance to meet many different people. You have the opportunity to experience different properties. There are opportunities for hiring directly through the staffing agency.
Cons
no medical and no commissions
A very professional group of people to work with!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaMarch 23, 2015
It is a pleasure to work with such a professional group of people! The overall multi-family and staffing experience is impressive.
Exceptional Company with Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasMarch 18, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about The Liberty Group and my co-workers. Everyone on the team is so supportive, positive and truly cares about each and every client and candidate's needs. The most rewarding part of my job is knowing that I have helped others get started on their career path in the property management industry.
Pros
professional and supportive work environment
A great place to work with and to work for!
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 12, 2015
It's not everyday that you run across a company where everyone, from the President to the local staff, care about their customers! I started temping with The Liberty Group in 2013 and experienced first-hand the care, quality, and training that The Liberty Group puts into their candidates. Later in 2013, I was hired to work in the San Antonio office and found out just how much The Liberty Group cares about their clients and their needs - Liberty doesn't just send a warm body, they send someone that is wanting to work and could possibly be hired. This is a great company that takes the time to get to know their clients (internal and external) and then tries to not only meet those needs, but exceed them!
Great work environment
National Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OrlandoMarch 12, 2015
Working with The Liberty Group has been such a rewarding experience. The position I am in has allowed me to learn so much about the industry in such a quick amount of time. I can say this is one of the only jobs that I truly enjoy coming to on a day to day basis.
Pros
working with our staff
Fantastic company to work for!!!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
If you want to work for a professional, ethical, fast paced company this is the one for you. I have been impressed with everyone here and there is a big team atmosphere in every office.
Great group of people to work with
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
Great place to work. Very supportive staff that never fails to show appreciation for ones efforts! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to work at a fast paced, dynamic company that is really going places!
Pros
good salary
Able to do different things throughout the day.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2015
Juggles multiple task daily, while tending to resident needs. Able maintain teamwork on a daily basis while getting work done in a timely manner.
Very productive place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxFebruary 24, 2015
Great Staffing Agency to work for.Very dedicated employees, hard workers willing and able to complete the work on a daily basis.
Exceptional Staffing Coordinators!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2015
I've meet some wonderful co-workers, management, and clients through my assignments with the agency. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to clients I helped and to people I became close to. I enjoyed helping and getting to know so many people on a professional and personal level.
Pros
the pay, people, co-workers, networking
Cons
short assignments, unsteady hours, inconsistencies of assigments
Great Company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
The Liberty Group is by far the top temp company for the Multi-Family Industry in the Houston, TX Market.

I found everyone there to be most helpful, friendly, and willing to help out in a moments notice.

The hardest part of the job was when finding a candidate with whom you've built a relationship with and there wasn't a current position that fit their requirements when they needed a job the most.

Most enjoyable part of the job was networking within the industry at events and representing The Liberty Group.
Customer Service
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2014
Learning Yardi . Management is nice and very helpful in finding employment
Always keeps you fresh & ready to GO!
Contract Temporary Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 3, 2014
What I love about being a temp is meeting new co-workers & integrating myself to their needs. It's very interesting to learn how each management company operates. It has provided me with a broad perspective of property management. I'm sad to leave the co-workers I've made a connection with when the assignment ends.
Good Experience
Assistant Mgr (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 9, 2013
Staff is great, great experiences with them.

Great assignments