The Liberty Group

The Liberty Group Employer Reviews

Exceptional Company with Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMarch 18, 2015
Pros: professional and supportive work environment
I cannot say enough good things about The Liberty Group and my co-workers. Everyone on the team is so supportive, positive and truly cares about each and every client and candidate's needs. The most rewarding part of my job is knowing that I have helped others get started on their career path in the property management industry.
A great place to work with and to work for!
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 12, 2015
It's not everyday that you run across a company where everyone, from the President to the local staff, care about their customers! I started temping with The Liberty Group in 2013 and experienced first-hand the care, quality, and training that The Liberty Group puts into their candidates. Later in 2013, I was hired to work in the San Antonio office and found out just how much The Liberty Group cares about their clients and their needs - Liberty doesn't just send a warm body, they send someone that is wanting to work and could possibly be hired. This is a great company that takes the time to get to know their clients (internal and external) and then tries to not only meet those needs, but exceed them!
Great work environment
National Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), OrlandoMarch 12, 2015
Pros: working with our staff
Working with The Liberty Group has been such a rewarding experience. The position I am in has allowed me to learn so much about the industry in such a quick amount of time. I can say this is one of the only jobs that I truly enjoy coming to on a day to day basis.
Fantastic company to work for!!!
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
If you want to work for a professional, ethical, fast paced company this is the one for you. I have been impressed with everyone here and there is a big team atmosphere in every office.
Great group of people to work with
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: good salary
Great place to work. Very supportive staff that never fails to show appreciation for ones efforts! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to work at a fast paced, dynamic company that is really going places!
Able to do different things throughout the day.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2015
Juggles multiple task daily, while tending to resident needs. Able maintain teamwork on a daily basis while getting work done in a timely manner.
Very productive place to work.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TxFebruary 24, 2015
Great Staffing Agency to work for.Very dedicated employees, hard workers willing and able to complete the work on a daily basis.
Exceptional Staffing Coordinators!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: the pay, people, co-workers, networking
Cons: short assignments, unsteady hours, inconsistencies of assigments
I've meet some wonderful co-workers, management, and clients through my assignments with the agency. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to clients I helped and to people I became close to. I enjoyed helping and getting to know so many people on a professional and personal level.
Great Company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
The Liberty Group is by far the top temp company for the Multi-Family Industry in the Houston, TX Market.

I found everyone there to be most helpful, friendly, and willing to help out in a moments notice.

The hardest part of the job was when finding a candidate with whom you've built a relationship with and there wasn't a current position that fit their requirements when they needed a job the most.

Most enjoyable part of the job was networking within the industry at events and representing The Liberty Group.
Customer Service
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2014
Learning Yardi . Management is nice and very helpful in finding employment
Always keeps you fresh & ready to GO!
Contract Temporary Leasing Agent (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 3, 2014
What I love about being a temp is meeting new co-workers & integrating myself to their needs. It's very interesting to learn how each management company operates. It has provided me with a broad perspective of property management. I'm sad to leave the co-workers I've made a connection with when the assignment ends.
Good Experience
Assistant Mgr (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 9, 2013
Staff is great, great experiences with them.

Great assignments
Flexible and Well Established Company
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: flexbility with work schedule
Cons: temporary assignments
The Liberty Group offers contract assignments for property management professionals. They are a trusted and well known company in the industry and Liberty is a great way for someone looking to begin their career in property management or for experienced property management professionals to gain full time employment or earn extra income.
Fun and always new experiences
Leasing Agent; Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 13, 2013
Pros: new experiences
Cons: not knowing what o expect
I like the Liberty Group they really work well with you. I learn so much every time I work. I hardly interact with other co workers because most of the time we have different assignments and we don't come across one another often. The most enjoyable part is I get to choose whether to take on a task or not.
good temporary employment agency
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2012
Pros: nedd pay better salary
Cons: help more to the temporary workers
They helped me over my unemployment time are nice personel.

About The Liberty Group

With offices in Texas (Houston, Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, and San Antonio), North Carolina (Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte), Florida – Read more

The Liberty Group Photos