The Liberty Group Employee Reviews

Nice temporary job to get your foot in the door to leasing jobs
Leasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 17, 2017
The Liberty Group has worked with me through assignments They have always been there to help me out when things went wrong or congratulate me when things went right.
Steady work assignments
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 2, 2017
I've worked at the Liberty Group for nearly 3 years, and the work assignments were steady. Nearly all of my assignments were long term where I was hired by at least 2 companies permanently.
Workplace
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 27, 2017
Learn how to communicate with prospects who looking to lease. Also, learned how to use both Yardi and OnSite. I enjoyed traveling to different property to get a better perspective on learning property management .
Good Company
Assistant Property Mananger/Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 17, 2017
I enjoy working for this staffing agency. with your end goal in mind they are all about helping you get established within a good company. Established
Not Good, not structured
Maintence Tech, Porter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2017
If you last at a work place for more than two weeks then your lucky. But on the positive side, after two weeks at that location they'll find you something else but you'll be driving long distances from point A to point B for a while until an employer hires you permanently. I got a call about a new job twice a month. Don't waste your time, look for another agency.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Not many job offers, Pay, Management
It's Fun
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2017
There are some benefits to being a temp. I've gotten experience from many different offices and managers. So far I've enjoyed my time with liberty. If you're looking for a change give them a try
Pros
Changing schedule
Cons
Could pay more
temp positions in many fields
Temporary Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2017
was expected to call daily for work but sometimes they'd call at 9am with a job they needed me at ASAP. never knew if I'd have work at any time and most jobs were for a day with LOTS of travelling. pay depended on property but was acceptable, great for someone who only want to work when they choose but not for someone depending on regular pay.
Pros
great pay
Cons
never knew when you'd work, how much or where
I like the company over all
Interim Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 29, 2017
The staff at the Liberty Group is wonderful, I have been lucky to be called back to the same assignment multiple times, The hardest part is when an assignment ends not knowing how long before the next one. My current work place culture is stressful and fun, the location is in transition and the current leasing team is not strong in their role because they are new to the industry. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the residents.
good temp service
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2017
don't really have much to say this is a dependable temp service and they will keep you working from week to week even if the assignments are only one day long u can still make a full paycheck
a good place to build a foundation for the rest of your life
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
You're going to be expected to be a self starter and a go-getter. The expectations can be very skewed in the beginning. A few months in, you'll realize you need to work very hard to have a level playing field with the industry veterans. If you expect your hand held along the way, you're probably not cut out for the staffing/recruiting field. The skills you develop will help with with all facets of the rest of your life.
Pros
Good potential to make a lot of money
Cons
it's a very cut throat industry
Fun Job position that can help you learn
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2017
Once I became unemployed they were the first agency to call me to go to assignments. When they call I went running. I would ride all over to go to assignments. I would never know when I was going to be working. I would get assignments that last months, with me thinking I would get hired, and out the blue Id get a call, maybe, that the "I was no longer needed" Then if I had made arrangements for other things, seems as if I stopped getting calls for assignments. To where I was out of work for weeks.
Pros
some times flexible
Cons
not stable
professional place to work
Leasing Consultant & Concierge (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 5, 2017
You get paid every week.
Their very friendly and always there to help. You do everything thru email, video chat and phone calls.
I have finally found my home with The Liberty Group. I have worked with them for 1 year now and couldn't be happier with the ethics and morals of the company and the way they handle our clients and candidates. From the owner to the corporate team, our national team, Vice President and Regional Managers, Branch Managers and Coordinators in other branches I wish everyone could experience the teamwork
Great company to sign up with
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2017
The Liberty Group has given me great assignments. Never had a problem with pay and the staff is SUPER professional and great people which you really don't find in temp agencies. My second assignment is a temp to perm position and aside from the commute being a little much it a good work place.
Pros
There's always work
Cons
no benefits
Leasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 25, 2017
This agency is great and they work quick and fast to find the greatest fit for your job needs. All the staff is very knowledgeable and know exactly where to place there agents.There is never a moment where you are uncertain. They call and email promptly and secure each assignment.
The Liberty Group
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCMay 19, 2017
One of my most favorite staffing companies. They consistantly kept me busy with work even though there were a lot of temporary jobs however ultimately the found me the job i am in today.
Double Check your weekly checks
Make Ready Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 17, 2017
I had worked here for 1 month to find out I was making $10.00 instead of the $14.00 I was promised by the lady that interviewed me and assigned me work..She had told me that they pay more then the previous company..I saw here right it down and thought nothing of it until something didn't seem right..I called to asked and the lady said I agreed to only $10.00??..(My loss but I hope it wont be yours ask for a copy of the agreement. Their tactic to get in the door so they make there money )..
Pros
Good Work, Good place to Learn
Cons
Check week pay is what you agreed on
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 13, 2017
I was sent on a assign work there for two weeks an was told I that they could use me anymore. I learn nothing because the apartment complex would not et me get in there yardi so my experience was just answer phone will I call the liberty group al the could say was sorry to here about that. Management suck. he workplace suck cause no will call you are let know if anything open you have call them. the hard part is try get work. I never had a enjoyable part.
Pros
pay was ok
Cons
sucks
great at sending me out on assignments
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 31, 2017
I love working for the Liberty Group. I always get sent on assignments and have an overall very possessive view about the company. I am reached mostly by text and I love that because sometimes it much eaiser to respond to a text
Pros
get to work different places
Cons
sometimes your schedule can change at the last minute but thats no big deal
Not a good fit for anyone
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2017
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The branches are not run properly and the management treats you like garbage. It's very difficult to take time off so don't ever think about getting sick, having any family events, being able to do anything in your personal life, anything that may involve you having a life outside of the company is not allowed. If you like long hours no appreciation and your boss to curse and scream at you this is the company for you.
Pros
Money is ok ( but commission is not what was promised and is never what they promise)
Cons
Disrespectful management, long hours, no life outside of work, unable to take vacation, makes you feel guilty for even having an illness or a child.
Great place to work!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2017
I open the office and greet prospect residents and show amenities in community and apt. home models.
Interact with people, answering telephone calls from public and public interested in out community.
Pros
Big Potential to grow
Cons
Day by Day assigments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Liberty Group. Our community is ready to answer.