Responsible for assisting the center Director in administration, organization, implementation and programming of services for the Child Development Center geared toward developmental classrooms for children, including children with disabilities and their peers without disabilities when applicable. Consult with parents and other staff to promote and ensure appropriate programming and training.
1. A.A. or B.A. Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Special Education/Infant Education.
2. Three years supervisory experience in Childhood Education program.
3. DCF Center Director Certification or working toward certification.
4. Must relate well to children and their families.
5. Must hold a valid Florida’s driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
6. Computer knowledge required. Must be able to competently use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Must be able to type 30+ words per minute. This position will require significant use of the internet.
7. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
8.Classroom experience mandatory
9. Must have experience with Early Learning Coalition site
SALARY RANGE: Dependent on experience